Public charter
Palm Bay, FL

Posted October 30, 2014
Wow, what a huge difference. This is a great school. The teachers don't put up with any nonsense. This is the first school where our child has NOT be bullied. The teachers, principal and parents are completely involved on a daily basis. This school treats the kids like family, not a number. I know what the lesson plan is each day and the home work is each night. I know the grades each day. Each child in the middle school gets an e-reader and many of their books can be accessed on-line from the e-reader or at home from a computer. They have a ton of sports, clubs and activities for the kids to participate. There is tutoring available after school at no extra cost. The school is clean and the kids care about keeping it that way.

Posted April 30, 2014
Royal Palm Charter School is an excellent school. It is Kindergarten through 8th grade. I have been involved with the school for several years and I only see it getting better and better. The education my children have received there has exceeded my expectations! The teachers, staff and principal strive to make education a priority. There are several after-school clubs available that help enrich and encourage the children. If you are looking for a friendly atmosphere where your child will excel look no further. The parent involvement and support help make this school a great school! If you want your child to have an advantage in their education over other schools in our area, this should be your choice for your children s school!

Posted April 30, 2014
As a teacher, I couldn't be more proud to be part of the Royal Palm team. Our principal and staff go out of their way to provide an excellent working environment. The ability to teach to our students' individual needs coupled with continuing education opportunities make going to work a joy.

Posted April 30, 2014
I am proud to tell everyone that my children attend Royal Palm Charter. They cater to each child's needs and truly love each child. All the teachers know and care for all the kids! All the students are caring to one another, it's amazing to see the older students interact and love on the younger students!

Posted April 22, 2014
Royal Palm has a beautiful new building with cafeteria, library, music, and art. I am so thankful my child could continue her advanced education at Royal Palm with their middle school program. The teachers and staff are exceptional and caring. Feels like a family atmosphere, my children enjoy and feel safe here. I also love that Royal Palm offers many after school clubs and sports.

Posted April 21, 2014
I LOVE THE STAFF AND TEACHERS AT ROYAL PALM. The middle school program is small, but mighty. My son is so ready for 9th grade!

Posted April 21, 2014
Royal Palm goes above and beyond any other school!! My daughter is well above grade level in both math and reading. She loves going to school every day!

Posted April 21, 2014
I could not be more proud to represent Royal Palm Charter School as a Kindergarten teacher for the second year in a row. From the moment I arrived on campus I knew this place would feel like a close-knit family and I was correct! The teachers truly care about their students and take the time to differentiate instruction so that all students have a chance to flourish at their own pace. Every student is guided toward their goals and provided with the assistance needed in order to reach their fullest academic potential at Royal Palm. Our Principal, Mrs. Shannon Shupe, has experience teaching multiple grade levels and thus, brings an attitude of hard work, dedication and an understanding of different family situations to her leadership role. She is easy to approach and will surely go out of her way in any way she possibly can for her staff, students and parents. Our Assistant Principal, Tresa Vernon, also brings many years of teaching experience to the table as well as experience being a Principal herself. This allows her to assist in the daily running of such an amazing school with grace, poise and confidence. Come see Royal Palm for yourself! You won't be disappointed.

Posted October 29, 2012
I'm not understanding why a teacher would write such negative things about their place of employeement. I sure hope you are not one of my children's teachers.....I can't imagine if you are that unhappy, that you would provide a quality education for mine or anyone elses children. I have only been a parent at Royal Palm for a few years....and the things that you are talking about are inaccurate. I have never felt as if my children were not safe in the pick up or drop off line. My children love to eat outside and if the weather is not adequate, then the boys and girls eat in their classroom. There are no perfect schools, but the positives sure outweigh the negatives at this one. My children are getting an excellent education and that should be number one on any parents list.

Royal Palm Charter School 1

Posted October 02, 2012
School's education standards have dropped drastically. Math and Science are dramatically behind current education standards for grades 4th 7th.

Royal Palm Charter School
7145 Babcock St NE, Palm Bay, FL  32909
Last modified Royal Palm Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Royal Palm Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top