Posted December 15, 2010
*THIS SCHOOL NEEDS TO BE CLOSED IMMEDIATELY!!!!* My son attends this poor excuse of a "school" and is threatened, bullied, and tormented every day. Due to me, his Mother calling to speak w/ an authority figure over an incident that happened between a Teacher Assistant (such as she is) & my child....my son was jumped by four (4) students and "do you feel better now that you told your Mommy?" .....is what an employee of the school stated to my child. Schools of this nature should not be allowed to exist. Why should my son have to be petrified to go to school because he doesn't know what is going to happen from one minute to the next. These types of happenings are what cause very bad things to happen to innocent people. I am in complete disbelief that this physical assault was allowed to take place against my child and only one adult employee stepped in to to take action. I truly hope to remove my son from this "school" as soon as possible!!!

Riverdale Country Day School 4

Posted July 06, 2010
My child attends this school.... He has learned a great deal since coming to this school.... If your child isnt "receiving and education" there its more than likely because your child is choosing not to learn. The students who attend this school can not be at a regular school for many different reasons. Maybe instead of complaining about the school you should spend a complete day there and see what really goes on!!!!!

Posted May 22, 2010
This school needs to be shut down ASAP. It is an aweful environment for children with disabilities. The children receive almost no education here at all. I don't understand how the County and State allow a school like this to exist.

Riverdale Country Day School 0

Posted May 19, 2010
Riverdale is an alternative school that is helping to keep children out of jail or JDC.

Posted May 13, 2010
This is a horrible choice to send any special needs student. The teachers play 'warcraft' with the kids.

Posted February 15, 2008

Riverdale Country Day School
1975 Palm Bay Road Northeast, Palm Bay, FL  32905
Last modified Riverdale Country Day School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverdale Country Day School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.