No rating

Wellington Academy

Private | PK-5

Student diversity

Living in Palm Bay

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $55,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $760.

Posted July 18, 2014

My daughter went there for about 6 months and I really liked it. She loved her teachers and I would love to have her back there again if I move in the area.

Posted February 2, 2010

Love this School! Best Ever.... Take a tour and Make a friend I swear by it. They have Great Teachers and Administration, I Feel safe dropping off and enjoy great feed back at pick up.

Posted December 26, 2009

Excellent school with great teachers and administration,

Posted July 2, 2007

Wellington offers a very structured environment for early learning in children from 6 weeks through pre-K as well as after school and summer programs. The staff are consistent with providing well-supervised activity along with learning. They adhere to a strict well child policy, so be prepared to keep your children home when they are sick. The meals are balanced for nutrition and good manners are reinforced. The school is secure and they keep the age groups separate. The wait list is sometimes up to six months, so plan ahead. My children learned counting, colors, and alphabets in English, Spanish, and sign language. They have taken extra curricular dance, physical education, and music. There is a number of recitals, parades, and recognition days through the year.

Posted April 24, 2007

My daughter loves her teachers and the other children. There are rarely any 'incidents'. The teachers are very loving and truely love what they do, I am very glad I chose this particular school. The school is very clean and sanitary. They involve the parents as much as possible and give a daily report.

Posted August 7, 2006

My children attended Wellington Academy from age 3 to 5 1/2. The amount of learning was incredible. The teachers are excellent, the staff is great, and the kids loved the experience. Their elementary school can pick out the kids who received early childhood education at Wellington Academy - they are the ones above grade level and/or in the gifted program. It's the best investment I could have made for my children. Thank you! (and no, I am not an employee of the school)

1436 Troutman Boulevard Northeast