PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 18, 2015
I see this everyday in how my child is becoming an honest and well developed child.

Posted December 18, 2015
My son started at Wellington at 10 weeks old and he loves it. I highly recommend this school to anymore for their small classes, caring teachers, flexibility and things that they learn. Wellington is a family that cares. I see so much progress in him with both his social and academic skills. We can and do talk to the teachers everyday. In addition, they have a monthly Parents Night Out party for the kids. It's a PJ party that he loves.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted December 17, 2015
Thanks Millie for always helping out when needed. You are a wonderful leader of this school!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 17, 2015
I see how they treat all children equally. They are also very caring with the way they speak with the children.

Posted December 17, 2015
Everyone from the front office staff to the teachers are a breath of fresh air at this facility. My son has been here almost 2 years now and enjoys going to school everyday. Thanks to all the staff at Wellington Palm Bay for taking such great care of my child!

Posted December 16, 2015
My grandkids love Wellington Academy, my grandson always comes back saying how much fun he had and how many new things he learned when I visit them. My daughter always talks very high about Wellington. I'm glad my daughter picked Wellington Academy since I can't be there to care for my grandkids.

Posted December 16, 2015
My daughter has been at the Palm Bay Wellington since she was 5 months old. Each time I get worried or sad that she’ll be moving onto the next room and away from her favorite teacher(s), she surprises me by developing new favorites. And every week I see a noticeable change in her exploding vocabulary and motor skills – I’m constantly impressed with how much they are already teaching her at 2.5 years old. The teachers here are amazing, caring, and attentive to each child’s individual needs. And I find comfort in the cozy quaintness that Wellington has to offer.

Posted December 14, 2015
My daughter started in the South Cape in September. As a December baby she had missed the VPK cut off, so I was worried she wouldn't be challenged in the "3 year old room" when she was almost 4, but boy was I wrong. In under 3 months she is counting to 50 in English and 10 in Spanish, she can easily "read" the alphabet, and sounds out words and even has learned all her colors in sign language. She amazes me every day with her learning. Wellington is structured and friendly. They offer soccer and karate. The staff are genuine and approachable. We are very happy.

Posted December 08, 2015
The Wellngton Academy in Fort Myers has been a blessing to my two year old grandson. In his one year of enrollment, he has been shown much love and tender care. They provide a warm, caring environment that stimulates learning and socializing. I have been impressed with the security and efficiency of the operation

Posted December 04, 2015
Let's just say that I drive 30 minutes out of my way each day (an hour in total) to take my children to Wellington Academy in Palm Bay. There are plenty of schools in my vicinity but my children deserve the best and Wellington Academy is worth the drive. It is not only about the facility, the management staff, and the teachers but rather about the nurturing atmosphere and experience that each one of those things and people together bring to the lives of my children as well as my husband and I. We are so thankful to each and every employee at Wellington who has contributed to our children's learning and their sense of familiarity, security, and community. Wellington Academy is our home away from home and everyone there is considered a part of our family. They genuinely care about the well-being of our children and I couldn't be more comfortable leaving my children in their care and capable hands day in and day out. My children have been going to Wellington since they were infants. My son is now 3 years old and my daughter is 6 years old. My daughter no longer attends Wellington as she is in Kindergarten but I cannot count on 1 or even 2 hands how many times she asks me if she can go with me to pick up her brother because she wants to say hello and give hugs to everyone! She clearly does not want to let go of Wellington and the love in her heart for everyone there...that alone says enough and has me convinced that Wellington Academy was the best choice we ever made! Sincerely, The Sheffields

1436 Troutman Boulevard Northeast, Palm Bay, FL  32905