Posted August 10, 2014
Wonderful school-so pleased! Nice office staff. Principal Werner is a fantastic leader. We cannot say enough good things about the parents, volunteers, student body and teaching staff-so lucky my son and daughter so here.

Marsh Pointe Elementary School 3

Posted May 21, 2014
Principal is nice and welcoming, Cafeteria=not clean/ workers not meticulous, poor quality menu, kids don't wash hands before eating. Some classes have no recess at all during the day. New school coming (Franklin Academy Charter) Mrs. Werner should ring some bells and remind all teachers, librarians and other workers that smiling and patience is necessary, kids are at school to learn and they do make mistakes. Cellphones should be OFF during school hours: some teachers use it all day while they should be teaching instead. Things are easily fixable if taken seriously. Most of the teachers don't want any of the Parent's help. And careful with attitude! It is so easy to record or film what's going on in the classroom these days especially when it concerns our kids. A vigorous warning to all of Marsh Pointe staff is necessary. That's sad because some teachers are just fabulous. From cafeteria to classrooms AND Library, it needs serious reminders. Attitude is #1 when working with kids, scaring kids and making them cry is nothing to laugh about. Some schools are probably worst, there's better too. Could be AMAZING if warnings were given. I gave it a 3 because of this attitude problem

Posted December 23, 2013
This school is the bees knees. We just moved from New Canaan, CT where our oldest twins were thriving on an equally fantastic program. This school is just as brilliant (and with less funding per student). Our two second grade teachers: Martell and Lipscher are smart, creative, loving and willing to go the extra mile--even when FL resources are not those of CT! The principal, Mrs. Werner, is always greeting kids in the morning and sending them home with a smile in the afternoon. She is so involved in the school and seems to know everyone's name. The art and music programs also seem top notch. The front office is efficient, friendly and knowledgable. The lunch food is even good I could go on, from the vice principal to the media center but I have to wrap this up with the following: This school also benefits from a parent-body that is deeply vested in providing their kids with an excellent, safe and socially responsible education. PANTHER PRIDE ALL THE WAY!

Posted July 10, 2013
My daughter used to go to schools that were holding her back on education, luckily a teacher told me about it and I instantly sent her she loved her classmates and they made it more challenging so her brain really got active! She cried when I picked her up last day of school! She has now gotten into Watson B. Duncan and I just can't wait and I owe all of her accomplishments to Marsh Pointe Elemantry school, thank you.

Marsh Pointe Elementary School 1

Posted April 25, 2013
Our otherwise easy going daughter slowly turned into a sad, scared child. She was bullied and would beg not to go to school. She would cry at night. I brought this to her teacher's attention & his response was to move her to sit directly beside those who were bullying her. In 4 months, I never got a call returned & I barely had my emails returned. I brought it to the Principal's attention and I was told that there are "two sides to every story" and the teacher was doing his job. We decided to return to Colorado. I called the Palm Beach County School District office and launched a complaint. I was told "that school has never been under investigation" - yes, which is why I chose it. I launched my complaint in December. I inquired again and again. Finally in March I was told that the teacher "had finally submitted his response" (clearly I wasn't taken seriously). By this time, the teacher had emailed me a very inappropriate email, which I had forwarded to the HR Director of the county schools. Bottom line? this school is horrible from the chaotic car line to the principal. Another family had same issue/same teacher. Those in charge, looked the other way. Avoid!

Posted April 16, 2013
Absolutely the BEST school we've attended. With four kids and moving around a bit -- I am quite familiar with many elementary schools. Marsh Pointe is tops in my books.

Marsh Pointe Elementary School 2

Posted February 13, 2013
COMMUNICATE PEOPLE. The school doesn't send home notices regarding important tests, classes, after school items, days off! THEIR WEBSITE DOESN'T show correct vacation days!!!!! Enough emails complaining about students! SEND home via email or papers all pertinent info so these kids can succeed. COMMUNICATION MPE.

Posted April 25, 2012
My son started Marsh Point as his first public school experience after moving from NY. I have no problems. I am a Teacher myself , and as such I understand the task at hand. I am very pleased with all his teachers and the entire staff in general. Sometimes I come from my own class room tired, but upon entering the office, there is always an upbeat welcoming atmosphere. I'm not moving any time soon until my son graduates 5th Grade.

Posted February 27, 2012
What an amzaing school!! Love this place! My daughter is in 3rd grade. This is her first year in public school. We were so worried about her transition. We thought she was thriving where she was before...and she was...but she has far surpassed that at MPE and we couldnt be more thrilled!! The teachers and staff have such a love for their students and it shows. The principal, Mrs. Werner, as well as many of the staff members are very involved in every day things, and can be seen helping out in car line or in the cafeteria! The kids love her and the entire staff. Wish I could give 6 stars! My child tested for gifted and I have no intention of moving her till middle school! Thats how well she's doing here at MPE!

Posted January 24, 2012
One of my sons is now in sixth grade at Bak, and he gets straight A's because of the great support MPE teachers have given him - not only curriculum, but also behavioral. Two of my other sons, twins, are currently in first grade, and are honor roll as well. five months into the year, and they already are better persons - as if this was possible... I don't think it's just my sons - every time I am at MPE, I have this "feel good" impression about all the smily faces. This school deserves a sixth star, by my book.

Marsh Pointe Elementary School
12649 Ibiiza Drive, Palm Beach Gardens, FL  33418
Last modified Marsh Pointe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marsh Pointe Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews.