Igeneration Empowerment Academy Of Riviera Beach 5

Posted June 18, 2014
I went here the 2012-2013 school yet aand part of the 2013-2014 school year. It honestly was the best choice for me you work at you own pace I even completed my classes 4 mmonths before I was allowed to and took electives MY choice of course. IGen pushed me to further my education in a safe and fun environment I loved school. There's no pressure to finish when you go here because you KNOW for a fact you can finish, teachers are behind you 100% and are there for help and support. I loved I generation and I plan to return when they ever reopen

Igeneration Empowerment Academy Of Riviera Beach 4

Posted August 05, 2013
iGeneration Academy is a school that puts the interest of the student first! We strive to provide a safe, diverse culture that promotes the individuality of each student while providing them with an A+ education. Our staff and administration are committed to making iGeneration a school that all students want to attend. This year will be one that is fun and exciting with new teaching strategies in place that will benefit each student 100%. We will attack the common core vigorously so that our students will have a great chance of passing all state mandated tests. Students are encouraged to become a interactive part of their learning experience which promotes a confident, intelligent young person. Our loving, yet strict discipline and zero tolerance for bullying policy is the best there is and will be used to keep our students safe and happy. We invite you to join the iGeneration of Riviera Beach's family and give your child an awesome learning experience.

Igeneration Empowerment Academy Of Riviera Beach 4

Posted July 09, 2013
I was a student at Igeneration and I LOVED IT!! I was able to work at my own pace and my teachers took the time to work with me one on one when I got stuck on something. I am going back next year for sure.

Igeneration Empowerment Academy Of Riviera Beach 2

Posted June 21, 2013
Awful school...well on the road to becoming a Mavericks style dropout mill with expensive technology--using public funds.

Igeneration Empowerment Academy Of Riviera Beach
3970 Rca Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL  33410
Last modified Igeneration Empowerment Academy Of Riviera Beach is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Igeneration Empowerment Academy Of Riviera Beach Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top