723 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

I made sure when my kid started elementary it would be at PBGE as many of my family members attended the school. I am very happy with her progress there. The only thing that annoys me is the front office. Any time I have to go in there they never crack a smile, barely say hello and look at me like I am interrupting them. They also expect me to know every little detail about how things are done there. Coming from private schools this is pretty annoying as I am used to smiling faces and helpful attitudes. As a kindergarten parent I am new to the system and may need a little more information and hand holding than someone who has been there even a year. They are just so off putting I dread every time I have to go in there.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

They teach the children things that are hard meaning; they teach the children things older grades know ;)

Amount of homework: Disagree

4th gets, reading response, reading, signing agenda, math(Sometimes). {Extra if students don't complete school work in class)

aw aw aw aw aw aw wa aw aw aw aw aw aw aw aw

the ideal school. My son Dante' in the gifted program and I have never imagined how nice and properly trained the staff would be, of course I hoped but usually things are not so perfect. extremely happy.

wonderful programs for after school. I really like the classrooms and my children love it there.

Palm Beach Gardens Elem. is a wonderful school with a staff that cares and is always willing to help parent, or students with any issue (school related off course) My children enjoy school, they have many options for lunches and great after school programs.

This school has some outstanding elementary educators, however the administration is extremely poor, unprofessional. Parent pick-up is a nightmare. Staff constantly arguing with parents over simple dismissal procedures. Seems like there is always a parent complaining to administration over something that is happening at this school when you come to visit. Seems plagued with issues. Sad, for such a nice new facility.

The building is great, but the teachers and staff lack the competence expected of an educational facility. Their are few teachers who really teach, more so they hand out work and plan parties. The faculty can't or won't follow the rules themselves, so how is it expected the kids will. Handouts regarding informational websites don't have a single website address actually listed. They have fellow students grade each other's work, and rarely do the teacher's review any work with the students after the papers are graded. My son has been physically assaulted more than twice by the same kid, to the point the principal had to get involved. I didn't receive a single note from the administration or the teacher. The parent functions are poorly planned and always disorganized and rarely informative. Some of the teachers could seriously be confused for club-going partiers as opposed to role models, funny how the kids have a dress code, but the teachers can wear skirts that barely cover the necessary parts. The bookkeeper refuses to update one of their lunch accts, even though I have sent the .25 balance in at least 4 times, and called to resolve the issue twice as many times. Disgusted.

Coming from another state, this is the worst school our kids have ever attended. Palm Beach County Schools in general is the worst district we've ever seen. They provide transportation to few kids, most parents need to drop off and pick up kids. This school is not accommodating to the kids food allergies or learning disabilities. They could care less. The admistration is very unprofessional and rude.

Last modified Palm Beach Gardens Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.