Posted August 15, 2013
wonderful programs for after school. I really like the classrooms and my children love it there.

Posted August 02, 2013
Palm Beach Gardens Elem. is a wonderful school with a staff that cares and is always willing to help parent, or students with any issue (school related off course) My children enjoy school, they have many options for lunches and great after school programs.

Palm Beach Gardens Elementary School 3

Posted March 14, 2013
This school has some outstanding elementary educators, however the administration is extremely poor, unprofessional. Parent pick-up is a nightmare. Staff constantly arguing with parents over simple dismissal procedures. Seems like there is always a parent complaining to administration over something that is happening at this school when you come to visit. Seems plagued with issues. Sad, for such a nice new facility.

Palm Beach Gardens Elementary School 1

Posted February 11, 2013
The building is great, but the teachers and staff lack the competence expected of an educational facility. Their are few teachers who really teach, more so they hand out work and plan parties. The faculty can't or won't follow the rules themselves, so how is it expected the kids will. Handouts regarding informational websites don't have a single website address actually listed. They have fellow students grade each other's work, and rarely do the teacher's review any work with the students after the papers are graded. My son has been physically assaulted more than twice by the same kid, to the point the principal had to get involved. I didn't receive a single note from the administration or the teacher. The parent functions are poorly planned and always disorganized and rarely informative. Some of the teachers could seriously be confused for club-going partiers as opposed to role models, funny how the kids have a dress code, but the teachers can wear skirts that barely cover the necessary parts. The bookkeeper refuses to update one of their lunch accts, even though I have sent the .25 balance in at least 4 times, and called to resolve the issue twice as many times. Disgusted.

Palm Beach Gardens Elementary School 1

Posted February 06, 2013
Coming from another state, this is the worst school our kids have ever attended. Palm Beach County Schools in general is the worst district we've ever seen. They provide transportation to few kids, most parents need to drop off and pick up kids. This school is not accommodating to the kids food allergies or learning disabilities. They could care less. The admistration is very unprofessional and rude.

Posted June 17, 2011
PBGE is a great school, awsome PTO team. Gifted class teacher Ms. Ali is wonderful to all her class children thru out the year. She made sure her class children worked hard in school to get all the required knowledge. Learning was made fun and kids were never bored. She also encouraged kids for field trips where learning was done by observing. Great teacher who kept parents up to date with progress made by children. Thank you Ms.Ali & PBGE.

Posted June 01, 2011
We love and miss palm beach gardens elemetary school and all the teachers that work very hard there.I wish that i can find a school like this one in the state where i live now,but is hard to find such fine dedicated teachers and principals.Not everybody have the gift to be a teacher and in this great elementary school there are a lot of gifted teachers.we love and miss you all.

Palm Beach Gardens Elementary School 4

Posted May 31, 2011
Coming from a school that does not teach to the FCAT, I can say that as much as I disagree that they have to do it, the teachers don't have a choice if that is what everything is going to be judged by. Not only that but it is our job as parents to teach our children and help "supplement" their education. This school has been an absolute blessing to my family. I believe the teachers here love what they do and I can say that the 5th grade teachers definitely love their kids, as I witnessed it just this morning as they gushed about their students and how much they will miss them. I can't wait for my other children to start here next year and look forward to years of great education ahead of them!

Palm Beach Gardens Elementary School 2

Posted April 04, 2011
Very dissapointed with the school. In the past 2 years we've been here I've noticed administration is sometimes polite but usually very unfriendly and unwelcoming. Teacher's do teach for the FCAT ALOT! They didn't teach the time or money long enough for the children to learn this so I'm having to supplement at home alot.

Posted July 05, 2010
I love the gifted program there! Wonderful teachers. Three cheers for Ms. Lukas (K) and Mrs. Steele (1st)!

Palm Beach Gardens Elementary School
10060 Riverside Drive, Palm Beach Gardens, FL  33410
Last modified Palm Beach Gardens Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palm Beach Gardens Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top