723 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The principal and admins are incompetent with communication if your child is hurt, or have any concerns with their overall education. It just gets worse every year. The cafeteria admin are absurd and rude, using profanity toward children during lunch time.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

Bullying is not address properly with Caracuzzo. She never checks her email nor returns phone messages.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

The homework is very poor quality especially for the gifted grade levels. The teachers gives out maybe 2 very basic projects per year. There is no creative projects given.

I made sure when my kid started elementary it would be at PBGE as many of my family members attended the school. I am very happy with her progress there. The only thing that annoys me is the front office. Any time I have to go in there they never crack a smile, barely say hello and look at me like I am interrupting them. They also expect me to know every little detail about how things are done there. Coming from private schools this is pretty annoying as I am used to smiling faces and helpful attitudes. As a kindergarten parent I am new to the system and may need a little more information and hand holding than someone who has been there even a year. They are just so off putting I dread every time I have to go in there.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

They teach the children things that are hard meaning; they teach the children things older grades know ;)

Amount of homework: Disagree

4th gets, reading response, reading, signing agenda, math(Sometimes). {Extra if students don't complete school work in class)

aw aw aw aw aw aw wa aw aw aw aw aw aw aw aw

the ideal school. My son Dante' in the gifted program and I have never imagined how nice and properly trained the staff would be, of course I hoped but usually things are not so perfect. extremely happy.

wonderful programs for after school. I really like the classrooms and my children love it there.

Palm Beach Gardens Elem. is a wonderful school with a staff that cares and is always willing to help parent, or students with any issue (school related off course) My children enjoy school, they have many options for lunches and great after school programs.

Last modified Palm Beach Gardens Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.