Palm Beach Gardens, FL

William T. Dwyer High School 4

Posted September 27, 2014
Dwyer was a great school when I attended in 2010. Everyone was very nice and I actually looked forward to going to school.

Posted May 26, 2013
This school is worse than any we have encountered. Hoodlums run the place and lazy, tenured teachers don't care.

Posted July 04, 2012
I strongly disliked this school while attending it. The poorly behaved students and unhelpful faculty led to my decision to switch schools (to Dreyfoos) where I would enjoy the rest of my three years of high school. Another reason I decided to leave was because of the unsanitary campus, including the bathrooms that either never had soap, toilet paper, or paper towel. Drugs and fighting are also an issue at this supposed "A" school. I'm very happy to be leaving after terrible year.

William T. Dwyer High School 3

Posted June 21, 2012
There is a large cell phone tower on the school grounds. What about the health of the kids? How can the school district risk the kids' health like this rather than make an effort to find safe ways to raise money?

William T. Dwyer High School 2

Posted February 26, 2012
Failing in the guidance end of the student's needs. Everything regarding this dept. sems to be a bigger issuue than it really is and should be....

William T. Dwyer High School 4

Posted February 22, 2012
I have a son who is currently attending Dwyer. We have been very happy with the school, the teachers and the programs they have to offer. We have had a great relationship with the staff, teachers, guidence dept. and coaches. Overall it is a very good school.

Posted January 20, 2012
This is school is absolutely THE MOST terriblest experience in all my years of attending school. If you have a problem, one that is embarassing or different( only so few have this problem) then the teachers DO NOT CARE! In fact, they go along with the students and aid in bullying you( indirect and direct jokes, dont tell them to stop, get annoyed at you, obviously dislike your presence) although you barely even talk in class, and remain mannerful. This school only seems to welcome the rich and high class and favoritism by teachers is shown in their favor. I absolutely loathe this school, it is the equivalent of hell. Dont send your child here if you want them to be happy, but if you only care about their education, then go ahead. Nothing would go wrong except for their self esteem and social skills

Posted December 06, 2011
This is by far one of the worst schools in palm beach county to much bad influence going on around the high school wish i would have never ever went here !

William T. Dwyer High School 5

Posted October 10, 2010
its my first year at Dwyer and i couldn't be happier with the school. The teachers really care and they are easy to communicate with. Dr Lee is an amazing principle and is running a great school. I would highly recommend going to this school.

William T. Dwyer High School 5

Posted August 19, 2010
I came from another Highscool in the area, that was a terrible experince for me. My brother and I are very happy here, because my Mother is a very demanding parent as she teaches, and I now I am receiving the best education that is right for me. GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!

William T. Dwyer High School
13601 North Military Trail, Palm Beach Gardens, FL  33410
Last modified William T. Dwyer High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William T. Dwyer High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 54 reviews. Top