Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Posted March 25, 2015
Today, I visited The Weiss School and want to express how very impressed I was with each classroom. What a jewel you have in The Weiss School! The students, their sense of respect, and the work they are accomplishing is fabulous. Having been in the business of educating our most precious assets, our children, for many years, I can say without a doubt, The Weiss School is doing an excellent job of preparing their students with work and social skills from which they'll benefit throughout their lives. Laura Kuniansky, M.A. Reading Durango, CO

Posted March 05, 2015
Our child has attended The Weiss School for two years. Her 1st year at the school she was in Pre-K 4 and loved every moment. We were very pleased with the enrollment process, environment, curriculum, and especially the teacher. The next year she attended Kindergarten and we had similar expectations. The course load was much greater than Pre-k, which was a bit of a shock to our daughter and us. We initially had trouble working with the teacher to ensure our daughter s individual needs were met. After we had her assessed by an outside person, it was discovered that she had some learning difficulties (twice gifted). We had the report sent to the school and Dr Spirou worked closely with us and the teacher to create an environment that was conducive for our daughter's unique needs. Although no school is perfect, The Weiss School and its faculty really do try to create an environment where their students can flourish.

Posted February 28, 2015
At the beginning of the school year, my son, after 6 years at Weiss, was invited to a brand new charter school for the arts. After one month, we returned to Weiss. The academics and arts at Weiss are exceptional as well as a staff of teachers whose personal approach to teaching create such a loving and warm atmosphere that your child can truly flourish and shine in their own uniqueness.

Posted February 07, 2015
My children have been at the Weiss School since pre-k 3. My daughter is in accellerated math and I read an article last night which prompted email her math teacher, praising the excellent job she is doing. The article was on the changes coming to the SAT in 2016. As I read through their discussion of the revision on the Math section, it became clear to me that what her teacher is doing now how she is teaching my daughter to think and apply what she is learning not just solve an equation is going to benefit her greatly. The SAT math is no longer going to focus on the right answer, but rather the process taken to get that answer as well as real world applications of math problems. Exactly what you have asked her to do! Great job!!

Posted February 06, 2015
This is my Child's second year at the Weiss a School. We absolutely love it there. The curriculum is outstanding and the teachers are extremely creative. The Weiss School should be a model for every school for the way a school should be.

Posted January 13, 2015
My 3 children have attended since Pre-K 3 and are now in 6th grade. They have flourished each and every year, shocking us all with their knowledge and exposure to so many different disciplines-well beyond their years. They are ahead of many of their peers from other places. It truly was the best decision we made for their education. We could not have asked for a better environment. The teachers and administrators are on top of the kids needs both academically and socially. Pushing them forward when necessary and providing that extra help when necessary. There is something to be said when a parent is greeted by administrators and teachers with a hug and not a handshake. Clearly a family environment.

Posted January 12, 2015
My daughter started 1st Grade at Weiss and she is now in 4th grade. I have seen my daughter blossom, she loves learning, and she enjoys learning and being challenged. She has become an independent student, she is very organized and I don't have to do homework with my child, I just check that she has completed her assignments. This year in 4th grade my child gets to use a 3D-Printer at school, learns about robotics in technology class, conducts different experiments in science, and plays Jeopardy in social studies class, my child has so much fun while learning! My child loves to go to school, what else could I ask for?

Posted December 04, 2014
My son started at Weiss in 4th grade. We regret not starting sooner. When he came home from his tour and visit as a third grader, he asked us if he could start at Weiss the following day. During his visit as a third grader, he was able to recognize the quality teaching and fun activities the students were engaged in. The administrators at Weiss are second to none. Not only are they highly educated and experienced in their field, they are proactive in parent communication and truly want what is best for every child. The teachers are superior in all areas. They continue to challenge all students and accommodate different learning styles on a daily basis. My son has opportunities at Weiss that he would not have at any other school in our area...National Elementary Honor Society, Educational Taekwondo, Chinese (or Spanish), Public Speaking and Debate, to name a few. The after school program also offers students many opportunities from Chess to Math Counts and Taekwondo. We are grateful to Weiss and all that it offers. If you are a parent looking for quality education, there is not another school that offers so much! Very happy parents.

Posted December 02, 2014
My son graduated from The Weiss School last year and what a wonderful experience it was. Nurturing and well qualified staff and teachers. He was very well prepared for his leap into High School. He is now in all honors classes and doing very well. I can't say enough about The Weiss School!

Posted November 19, 2014
My daughter attended The Weiss School for eight years. This fall, she started at Suncoast High School, a school nationally ranked and known for it's tough academic curriculum. Even as a freshman she is taking pre-calculus, Spanish 2, and two AP classes. Unlike other schools, Weiss allowed my daughter to not only grade accelerate but also subject accelerate based on her academic abilities. Classes sizes are small enough that teachers are able to identify the needs of each and every student so that your child is continuously challenged and learning to their fullest potential. The middle school curriculum at Weiss is top notch. Your child will graduate from Weiss well prepared and already ahead of their class at any public or private high school.
2 people found this helpful