Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Posted September 04, 2014
As an alumna who walked in nearly 20 years after moving on the director and lower primary teacher greeted me by name and asked after my family before I had barely passed through the door. My choice was made in that moment to send my two girls to Sunshine Tree. My oldest attended from 3 years old through VPK, she went into public Kindergarten well above her grade level. My youngest is currently in VPK, I expect the same results. As a previous reviewer stated, children are not a number here. Children are the future and are treated as such. An SST education includes all the usual arithmetic, science, and literacy and also a good healthy dose of learning to be a good citizen, conservation, and many other life lessons. The school motto sums it up beautifully: A child, like the tiniest seed, needs guidance and sunshine to grow.

Posted December 18, 2012
My son is in 1st grade, and I am very happy that we found this school. The other school prior, (Eisenhower Element.) seemed less than concerned about my son's education needs and his feelings. Eisenhower wrote off my son's needs, and then wanted to fail him and have him repeat the same kindergarten experience. I have never pondered the idea of failing kindergarten prior. My son now loves to go to school, and I am very grateful that he has such caring teachers in his life. Sunshine Tree School has a better student teacher ratio, and they really care about kids. Kids are not a number, they are little people who need help growing.

Posted May 25, 2006