PK-7|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Amount of homework: Agree

My daughter always gets her homework done and she never complains about getting to much homework.

Develops character: Neutral

I have seen level of honesty and them willing to go the extra mile to help a child need.

I like the small classroom size and not much homework and they get enough attention needed.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Most of the teachers are new so therefore I can not say if the are truly good or not doing enough yet.

The BEST!!!!! The most amazing caring nurturing staff and community!!! My son LOVES this school so much he packs his school bag on a Sunday and requests to go to school! The Best School for both our children and ourselves as parents. To know everything that is going on at all times and know and feel the love that our children are receiving in a safe clean beautiful school! I thank everyone at that school for Everything they've done thus far and look forward to enrolling my daughter next year as well as my son a returning student and many more years to come! Thank you for being so Perfect!! :)

My son (shy, and reserved) has not only learned a great deal, but he's made some great friends. I love both of his teachers. Very loving, and wisdom filled ladies!!

This school is amazing. My children absolutely love it and enjoy going to school everyday. The whole school is united and everyone is happy and loving. What a great place for children to learn and grow. Way to go Trinity!

Trinity is an amazing school with amazing teachers. The children receive an excellent education within a secure and loving enviroment. Both of my chidlren thrive there.

Last modified Trinity Christian School of Palm Beach is a Private school that serves grades PK-7