Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Posted October 06, 2013
The BEST!!!!! The most amazing caring nurturing staff and community!!! My son LOVES this school so much he packs his school bag on a Sunday and requests to go to school! The Best School for both our children and ourselves as parents. To know everything that is going on at all times and know and feel the love that our children are receiving in a safe clean beautiful school! I thank everyone at that school for Everything they've done thus far and look forward to enrolling my daughter next year as well as my son a returning student and many more years to come! Thank you for being so Perfect!! :)

Posted March 08, 2011
My son (shy, and reserved) has not only learned a great deal, but he's made some great friends. I love both of his teachers. Very loving, and wisdom filled ladies!!

Posted April 01, 2009
This school is amazing. My children absolutely love it and enjoy going to school everyday. The whole school is united and everyone is happy and loving. What a great place for children to learn and grow. Way to go Trinity!

Posted August 14, 2008
Trinity is an amazing school with amazing teachers. The children receive an excellent education within a secure and loving enviroment. Both of my chidlren thrive there.

Trinity Christian School of Palm Beach
9625 N Military Traill, Palm Beach Gardens, FL  33410
Last modified Trinity Christian School of Palm Beach is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Trinity Christian School of Palm Beach Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top