Posted April 03, 2014
the staff is very good and the child are important for then . The string program is the best.

Posted August 15, 2013
This is an awesome school. My son came into this country not able to read and write and when spring break of his first school year came around he was on the honor roll. The strings program is second to none in the area. All 5th graders got into BAK this year.

Posted June 01, 2013
I am saddened by the attitiude of most teachers. Grumpy would be a good description. I wish I could see them smile once in awile. I am in and out of there for volunteer work, some teachers look miserable. Some teachers are amazing and wonderful though. A grumpy spirit rubs off unto the kids. It also seems like there is so much paper work and not a whole lot of exploring hands on learning. My child is in gifted and it seems that these kids get to have alot more exciting things going on in the classroom. The typical classrooms seem to be just busy paperwork nothing exciting. I cant say for sure, but that is what I have herad from friends.

Posted September 22, 2011
The Vice Principal, M. Garcia, is a compassionate, professional, and devoted member of the Palm Beach Public staff. All schools have strengths and weaknesses, but PBP is a good representation of a school with a culturally and economically diverse student group taught by teachers of all types, abilites, and interests. Public schools seem more bureaucratic than most private schools, but all in all, PBP is effective and a pleasant environment for primary school students.

Posted August 21, 2010
I have two children in the gifted program at Palm Beach Public. We chose this school over Palm Beach Day Academy and are very happy with our choice. In general, we have found the teaching is above par. We are particularly excited about the new Kindergarten gifted teacher, Ms. Paine. I had heard that she is exceptional, and we are finding that to be true. In addition, Andy Matzgow's strings program is phenomonal. My children came into the school without any violin training. One is playing very well and loves the violin. The other will begin to learn this year through the Kinderstrings program two mornings a week. We are very grateful for all the school has given our family.

Posted April 07, 2010

Posted March 02, 2010

Posted October 30, 2009
My son started this year in Kindergarten and he loves it. I think the teachers and staff and wonderful and dedicated individuals. I look forward to my daughter starting in the future!

Posted June 29, 2009

Posted June 25, 2009
I have sent 4 kids through PBPE and 2 more on there way. Everyone in the school is great. The principal is right ontop of everything and makes very fair judgements. The teachers are great I have seen old ones leave and new ones come and all are very nice and dedicated to the childrens education. Special thanks to MRS. Angie Brown!!!!

Palm Beach Public School
239 Cocoanut Row, Palm Beach, FL  33480
Last modified Palm Beach Public School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palm Beach Public School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top