PK-9|Private

Bad
Good

Posted March 03, 2015
I can't say enough how grateful we are that this wonderful school has taken in our child with open arms, they are so nurturing and really show that they care and have an interest in our child. This is truly a hands on academy, they understand that every child is different and have different ways of learning, we love that they tailor there teaching based on the child's interest. LOVE LOVE LOVE this school

Posted December 02, 2014
My son has gone to school at PBDA since he was 2 years old. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this school. It is the perfect combination between a great education and a nurturing environment. Sometimes when I walk through the door, I can almost hear the Cheers song-- sometimes you wanna go, where everybody knows your name, and they are always glad you came.... They truly love their students, which promotes the students' love for learning, and thereby motivating them to rise to the challenge.

Posted August 21, 2014
I am deeply grateful for the quality of education and commitment from Palm Beach Day Academy to our children's. The best core program, with an emphasis on the whole child; Intellectual, Athletics & Social that will nurture a great member of society in the future..

Palm Beach Day Academy 2

Posted December 03, 2012
Also, the school is not a challenge. Even honors classes are a breeze. The only challenge is trying to go through a normal day without getting yelled at by teachers.

Posted October 06, 2012
I used this website 2 years ago when I was looking for a new school for my son and I found it extremely helpful. There were many schools to consider and I was extremely thorough in my search. After visiting PBDA my husband, son & I all left the school knowing that if they had a place for our son then PBDA would be his new school. They were warm & embracing from the moment we entered the school and have remained that way ever since. Our decision to enroll our son @ PBDA and to become a part of the PBDA community/family is one of the best decisions we could have ever made. We are beyond thrilled with the administration, teachers, families, facilities and students. Our son could not be any happier. There is a wonderful balance between academics, athletics & the arts. PBDA is committed to challenging & supporting their student's mind, body & spirit. They are also very committed to the community & to teaching the children how to give back to their community. We believe that our son is getting the finest education possible. I would highly recommend that anyone looking for an outstanding education in the south Florida area consider PBDA.

Posted October 02, 2012
My daughter has been going to this school since she was 2 1/2 years old. She is currently in 6th grade. It has been her second home. Because of the excellent faculty she has developed very good study skills and has a strong foundation for learning. She looks forward to going to school and being challenged daily. I'm so grateful she can spend the difficult middle school years with a strong support system this school provides. I think it is by far the best school in Palm Beach County.

Palm Beach Day Academy 4

Posted October 01, 2012
Best Independent School in Palm Beach County. Maintains high Academic Standards, Student focused, Caring Faculty & Administration, Traditional family school environment encourages parent involvement.

Palm Beach Day Academy

Posted October 07, 2009
I went to PBDA until 8 grade. I had so many great memories there i would not change it for anything! Also when i went to the high school i am at now even though my high school is a private school too i was very prepared for what high school threw at me becuase PBDA is a little but more advanced then any other private school in the area at least in my opinion. So any one who would like a good education and close environment this school is for you!

Posted May 11, 2008
Palm Beach Day Academy is one of the best schools in South Florida, located in Palm Beach. The faculty and staff are great. We have many programs that help poor and in need organizations.

Posted May 01, 2007
Academically strong, this school also instills a sense of community. Although students do tend to be from wealthy families, there is a big push for interaction with all types of students. Bulldog Outreach has done a tremendous job collecting and distributing goods to migrant schools allowing children to visit the schools themselves. This is a true, caring school that looks out for its students, faculty and others.

Palm Beach Day Academy
241 Seaview Ave, Palm Beach, FL  33480
Last modified Palm Beach Day Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-9