Posted August 21, 2014
I am deeply grateful for the quality of education and commitment from Palm Beach Day Academy to our children's. The best core program, with an emphasis on the whole child; Intellectual, Athletics & Social that will nurture a great member of society in the future..

Palm Beach Day Academy 2

Posted December 03, 2012
Also, the school is not a challenge. Even honors classes are a breeze. The only challenge is trying to go through a normal day without getting yelled at by teachers.

Posted October 06, 2012
I used this website 2 years ago when I was looking for a new school for my son and I found it extremely helpful. There were many schools to consider and I was extremely thorough in my search. After visiting PBDA my husband, son & I all left the school knowing that if they had a place for our son then PBDA would be his new school. They were warm & embracing from the moment we entered the school and have remained that way ever since. Our decision to enroll our son @ PBDA and to become a part of the PBDA community/family is one of the best decisions we could have ever made. We are beyond thrilled with the administration, teachers, families, facilities and students. Our son could not be any happier. There is a wonderful balance between academics, athletics & the arts. PBDA is committed to challenging & supporting their student's mind, body & spirit. They are also very committed to the community & to teaching the children how to give back to their community. We believe that our son is getting the finest education possible. I would highly recommend that anyone looking for an outstanding education in the south Florida area consider PBDA.

Posted October 02, 2012
My daughter has been going to this school since she was 2 1/2 years old. She is currently in 6th grade. It has been her second home. Because of the excellent faculty she has developed very good study skills and has a strong foundation for learning. She looks forward to going to school and being challenged daily. I'm so grateful she can spend the difficult middle school years with a strong support system this school provides. I think it is by far the best school in Palm Beach County.

Palm Beach Day Academy 4

Posted October 01, 2012
Best Independent School in Palm Beach County. Maintains high Academic Standards, Student focused, Caring Faculty & Administration, Traditional family school environment encourages parent involvement.

Palm Beach Day Academy 0

Posted October 07, 2009
I went to PBDA until 8 grade. I had so many great memories there i would not change it for anything! Also when i went to the high school i am at now even though my high school is a private school too i was very prepared for what high school threw at me becuase PBDA is a little but more advanced then any other private school in the area at least in my opinion. So any one who would like a good education and close environment this school is for you!

Posted October 06, 2008

Posted May 11, 2008
Palm Beach Day Academy is one of the best schools in South Florida, located in Palm Beach. The faculty and staff are great. We have many programs that help poor and in need organizations.

Posted January 13, 2008

Palm Beach Day Academy 1

Posted December 20, 2007

Palm Beach Day Academy
241 Seaview Ave, Palm Beach, FL  33480
Last modified Palm Beach Day Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
Palm Beach Day Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top