Posted March 04, 2012
Peace Christian Academy is located in Palm City, FL. It is a private school that serves 104 students in grades K-12. Peace Christian Academy is coed Peace Christian Academy has dual enrollment with Indian River State College.

Posted March 04, 2012
Nice school, good curriculum and friendly people. It is a blessing from GOD i can put my children in this school. Really recomend this school.

Posted October 31, 2011
I love working at this school. The teachers and staff support eachother. My children all attend here, as well. The program is academically challenging, yet the teachers are creative and know how to make difficult subjects seem easier. They also accept Step up and MaKay scholarships. We are a familly at this school.

Posted August 29, 2011
Another great start!!!God is blessing our school in so many ways!!!!!My children have been in this school for 5 years. I look forward to watching my children grow, Just hope time won't fly by to quickly..Next thing i no they will be graduating high school. Which by the way, they have an awsome high school. I don't know why they don't tell you the school goes up to 12th grade. and even offers dual enrollmant with irsc...

Posted June 27, 2011
Great School - I had a K and 4th grader there this year and was a great experience - will be returning for 2011-2012 school year...

Posted May 30, 2011
caring teachers a principical that works with my childs individal needs and awsome families who really have christian values this is a school you should really look into

Peace Christian Academy 2

Posted January 07, 2011
Not pleased with this school, laking in many areas. Disappointed in the Principal. Will NOT attened next year.

Peace Christian Academy
1484 Southwest 34th Street, Palm City, FL  34990
Last modified Peace Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Peace Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top