Hidden Oaks Middle School 1

Posted November 18, 2014
Horrible school its like a dungeon. I don't know how the kids get into the school. Its jail, my daughter is in Anderson now and she said its 100 times better. Go ANDERSON BOO HIDDEN OAKS!
60 people found this helpful

Hidden Oaks Middle School 4

Posted October 24, 2013
I am in 8th grade and this is a great school. I have the best teachers ever. The only thing I can complain about is the food. It is horrible. The cook should be fired. The food in elementary school was way better than this stuff. I don't understand how they can mess it up so bad. Who eats brown lettuce? The hot food is cold and the cold food is not. My mom tries to find stuff on the website for me to eat but she said it is all pretty much unhealthy and full of salt and fat. I told her I would not care if it tasted good. I can't wait for H.S.

Posted March 17, 2013
I am currently in eight grade, and I have to say, this is a GREAT school. Teachers are nice, although there are a few grouchy ones. There's many clubs to join, including chorus, band, art, and SWAT. They also get you properly prepared for high school. I've noticed that many kids are snobby and rude, and I mostly stick to my friends from elementary school. As long as you hang out with the right people, you won't get into any drama, but you will be extremely annoyed at certain people who do. Before coming here, I went to Palm City Elementary which is AMAZING. I had my best school year there, and my worst school year here, which was seventh grade. Sixth grade was OK, I was just meeting new people and seeing who's good or not, and eighth grade is actually really good :) So all in all, you will have a great experience at this school and gain much knowledge, just stay away from the bad crowd. :)

Hidden Oaks Middle School 1

Posted July 10, 2011
This school was a dissapointment to say the least. With a few exceptions, the teachers appeared to be unhappy and the students... WOW is all I can say. Big group of self entitled here, not a nice bunch. My son absolutely hated going to this school.
6 people found this helpful

Posted January 28, 2010

Hidden Oaks Middle School 0

Posted October 14, 2009
Truly dedicated teaching staff and a great student body!

Posted August 20, 2009
my son went their and the teachers were exellent

Posted July 09, 2009
this school is okay, the teachers are pretty cool. and i love lunch.

Posted June 08, 2009

Hidden Oaks Middle School 4

Posted May 10, 2009

Hidden Oaks Middle School
2801 Southwest Martin Highway, Palm City, FL  34990
Last modified Hidden Oaks Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hidden Oaks Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top