1,032 students|Martin

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Hidden Oaks Middle School 5

Posted October 06, 2015
I am in 8th grade at hidden oaks and I love it, The teachers are nice and the band program is excellent, we always get best marching band award. The AG teacher is nice and the art teacher is nice too. We have many clubs including SWAT(students working against tobacco), First Priority(A Christian, Student led club), a computer club, Builders Club( A community service club), NJHS(National Jr honors society) and many more! Hidden Oaks has great academics and the teachers are well trained, I got great scores on my FCAT standardized testing every year. The students are accepting of all cultures and there are virtually no fights between students.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 06, 2015
Mrs. Bianco was the best ELA teacher I ever had and she taught me many things that I never knew before.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted October 06, 2015
The teachers have a policy, No more than 15 mins of homework and that translated in to just the right amount of homework.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted October 06, 2015
This school has many polite students and this is the direct result of the careful teaching of the kind teachers.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted October 06, 2015
The students are one of the most polite you can find in children, Very nice.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted October 06, 2015
This school has many programs to instill integrity in its students, such as SWAT club.

Hidden Oaks Middle School 1

Posted November 18, 2014
Horrible school its like a dungeon. I don't know how the kids get into the school. Its jail, my daughter is in Anderson now and she said its 100 times better. Go ANDERSON BOO HIDDEN OAKS!

Hidden Oaks Middle School 4

Posted October 24, 2013
I am in 8th grade and this is a great school. I have the best teachers ever. The only thing I can complain about is the food. It is horrible. The cook should be fired. The food in elementary school was way better than this stuff. I don't understand how they can mess it up so bad. Who eats brown lettuce? The hot food is cold and the cold food is not. My mom tries to find stuff on the website for me to eat but she said it is all pretty much unhealthy and full of salt and fat. I told her I would not care if it tasted good. I can't wait for H.S.

Hidden Oaks Middle School 5

Posted March 17, 2013
I am currently in eight grade, and I have to say, this is a GREAT school. Teachers are nice, although there are a few grouchy ones. There's many clubs to join, including chorus, band, art, and SWAT. They also get you properly prepared for high school. I've noticed that many kids are snobby and rude, and I mostly stick to my friends from elementary school. As long as you hang out with the right people, you won't get into any drama, but you will be extremely annoyed at certain people who do. Before coming here, I went to Palm City Elementary which is AMAZING. I had my best school year there, and my worst school year here, which was seventh grade. Sixth grade was OK, I was just meeting new people and seeing who's good or not, and eighth grade is actually really good :) So all in all, you will have a great experience at this school and gain much knowledge, just stay away from the bad crowd. :)

Hidden Oaks Middle School 1

Posted November 27, 2012
I have 2 children that attend and they both HATE it. The children think they are special(I don't know why),and the teachers well I am sure we have no scholars there. They have one teacher that screams and curses when she is upset( is she supposed to be a professional and what is she teaching my children. Funny I was getting my hair done and a complete stranger was having the same experience with the same teacher on,y her daughter attended 5 years ago. I think there is a agora teacher that needs to lay off the soda it's making her hyper. Another told my straight a student daughter not to apply for IB that she was not qualified,well it's not up to her she needs to stop suppressing children it's up to the Ib except acne at the high school, no not a good school

2801 Southwest Martin Highway, Palm City, FL  34990
Last modified Hidden Oaks Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.