552 students|Martin

Bad
Good

Teachers and staff put in 100% for the students. Their top priority is the students and their needs and making sure students receive the best educational experience possible.

1st day of school, where they tell us to get the bus one never shows up. I call and they say the bus route changed 2 says before school. No call. Now sitting in car poll lane for 30 min. How is this fare to a 5 tear old wondering if mommy and daddy are showing up. Extremely disappointed

The school is average, there is a 5th grade teacher "Michele" who has no patience with the kids, and makes the classroom a negative environment. There are other teachers there that actually care about the students.

We moved away to Central Florida and miss Bessey Creek terrible. My son has some developmental delays but was in a mainstream classroom and had Mrs. Castellanos as a kindergarten teacher. She was phenomenal. Also the administration there is outstanding Alice Lemond (school psychologist), Ruby Amsden (ESE coordinator), and the rest of the Bessey Creek team are top notch. This school truly made a difference for my child and I wish everyone at Bessey Creek much success.

Excellent staff and teachers. Excellent programs. Well managed school. Friendly, respectful & nourishing environment.

We have been on a roller coaster since attending BCE. The teachers can't seem to decide if my child is a problem or not. They are great at pointing out problems, but not so great at finding the solutions for children that are not 'typical'. I am considering other options. This school may be more concerned with their 'A' ratings than meeting individual needs.

My 2 kids love this school...they never say, 'I don't want to go to school!'

I had my children in private school before moving them to this public school. I have never been happier! they give 120% to each and every child there!

Bessey Creek is a wonderful school with wonderful teachers and staff.

We moved to Bessey Creek about 4 weeks ago and could not be happier! Everyone from the administration on down (yes, including the parents) have been friendly, kind and helpful. We moved after the start of the school year and they did everything they could to make my children's transition as smooth as possible. My children love this school!

Last modified Bessey Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.