Palm Coast, FL

Indian Trails Middle School 4

Posted September 19, 2012
I go here and it is a very great school. The motto is the big 3 which is do what's right, do what's best, and treat others the way you want to be treated. this is enforced very strongly, but the classmates are very rude but mostly in the gym classes since it is their chance to "show off". The school itself and staff are EXCELLENT! but the classmates have a bit rudeness in them. this school still has good students but the rude ones are the popular and jocks. anyone moving here should definitely enroll their child here, it will be well worth it since i also just moved here and i have a bunch of quirky,nice,funny friends. the teachers deal with bullying perfectly so just one tell and they automatically are suspended or get a referral.

Posted November 09, 2011
My daughter is in 7th grade had two problems with bullying, this school does not tolerate bullies, the teachers and staff are very reasonable with students. Out of all middle schools Indian Trails is the best, I feel safe leaving my daughter in this school. By the way school continues to be perfectly clean!

Indian Trails Middle School 0

Posted October 09, 2009
ITMS has the best teachers!

Indian Trails Middle School 1

Posted June 16, 2009

Indian Trails Middle School 1

Posted May 26, 2009

Posted February 21, 2009
I just graduated from this school. I went there 6th-8th.I must say it was a great school.I got introuble alot but ms.widing(sp?) and the rest of the deans steared me straight if that how i should put it.they got me back on track with my school work and i stayed out of alot of trouble.Im glad i went to that school. they have an amazing staff

Indian Trails Middle School 4

Posted February 06, 2009

Posted November 25, 2008
I am a 6th grader in this school, and I'm supposed to be in 8th. I love this school so much!! I do get in trouble very often but thats just my problem. The behavior system and dress code is a littel strict but otherwise this is a great school! The teachers do their best to help you out and my Favorite teacher is Ms. Kim.

Posted November 18, 2008

Indian Trails Middle School 3

Posted October 02, 2008

Indian Trails Middle School
5505 Belle Terre Parkway, Palm Coast, FL  32137
Last modified Indian Trails Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Trails Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top