Palm Coast, FL

Indian Trails Middle School 4

Posted September 19, 2012
I go here and it is a very great school. The motto is the big 3 which is do what's right, do what's best, and treat others the way you want to be treated. this is enforced very strongly, but the classmates are very rude but mostly in the gym classes since it is their chance to "show off". The school itself and staff are EXCELLENT! but the classmates have a bit rudeness in them. this school still has good students but the rude ones are the popular and jocks. anyone moving here should definitely enroll their child here, it will be well worth it since i also just moved here and i have a bunch of quirky,nice,funny friends. the teachers deal with bullying perfectly so just one tell and they automatically are suspended or get a referral.

Posted November 09, 2011
My daughter is in 7th grade had two problems with bullying, this school does not tolerate bullies, the teachers and staff are very reasonable with students. Out of all middle schools Indian Trails is the best, I feel safe leaving my daughter in this school. By the way school continues to be perfectly clean!

Posted October 09, 2009
ITMS has the best teachers!

Posted February 21, 2009
I just graduated from this school. I went there 6th-8th.I must say it was a great school.I got introuble alot but ms.widing(sp?) and the rest of the deans steared me straight if that how i should put it.they got me back on track with my school work and i stayed out of alot of trouble.Im glad i went to that school. they have an amazing staff

Posted November 25, 2008
I am a 6th grader in this school, and I'm supposed to be in 8th. I love this school so much!! I do get in trouble very often but thats just my problem. The behavior system and dress code is a littel strict but otherwise this is a great school! The teachers do their best to help you out and my Favorite teacher is Ms. Kim.

Posted September 26, 2008
This school is awesome!!! My daughter is in 7th grade and she loves this school. It is bright and open. The teachers that we have dealth with the past 2 years are unbelievably better than any other place we have been!!! The administrative staff is also very helpful to the students. The 7th grade counselor Ms. Fasnet (not sure sp) is phenomenal!!! She cares about the students and helps them in every way!! They have several activities and fun things for the kids to enter and be in the whole year. They have lacrosse and football. What else could you want, a school that has been A+ for 3 or more years!!! Not sure why there are negative issues with this school because we have ahd nothing but positive things from this school!!! An Involved Parent

Indian Trails Middle School 3

Posted August 18, 2008
I am disappointed with the way some of the administration treat the children. They are not good role models. On the up side...the new band teacher Mrs. McIntyre is uplifting, treats the kids with respect ,and truly motivates the kids to want to succeed!

Posted February 26, 2008
Hi, i'm an 8th grade student attending Indian Trails Middle School. I have attended Indian Trails since Kindergarden. The school was recently changed to a 6-8 school. This school is great! The food is good, there is a nice variety. We have an ala-cart line with fruit, a salad bar, etc. And We also have a regular lunch line that is cheaper, with hot meals. The teachers are really nice. The staff is also very niiiice(: The school is very very clean. Everyday the school gets cleaned. The teachers and administration really listen to what the students have to say. They let us voice our oppinion at any time. Indian Trails currently has a lacrosse teaaam! which is wonderfulll:D A Football team, a basketball team, a cheerleading team, and many other extracurricular activites. I love this school, I would much rather go here than any other middle school in the district.:D

Indian Trails Middle School 1

Posted December 16, 2007
I wish I could have more space to write, but please do not take your child to this school. All I can say is that you CANT CHANGE your classes, and almost every teacher is frightening and very hard to understand.

Posted November 26, 2007
My daughter just started here this year and is in the 7th grade. It has not been an easy transaction. The teachers seem nice but her grades have really dropped. Not much cooperation in trying to contact teachers and staff members have not been much help either. Alot of confusion with dropping off and picking up the kids. Really need a traffic officer during school opening and releasing

5505 Belle Terre Parkway, Palm Coast, FL  32137
Last modified Indian Trails Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Trails Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top