Public charter
Palm Coast, FL

Posted September 09, 2014
Imagine is a great school. I have been here for many years and have not found anything wrong with it. I recommend this school to everyone. Go Imagine Lions!!!!!!!

Posted February 08, 2014
This school is amazing! I have had the pleasure of sending my child to Imagine for 3 incredible years and have nothing but great things to say about the staff and environment. People complain that Mrs. O'Grady is never in her office but really... do we want a principal who stays in her office all day? I for one am ecstatic when I see either the principal or AP walking around classrooms. Is it too much to ask of us to make an appointment? I know that the administration has an open door policy, but I for one do not expect them to be at our beckon call. I for one am excited about the new changes in leadership as well. I am confident in knowing that Mrs. Kendall will fill Mrs. O'Grady's shoes perfectly as she has been under the direction of her since the very beginning and they share the same vision. It's cool knowing that she has served in many roles so she has an idea of the inner workings of the school. Im sure in some roles she has had - that at the end of the day, because of decisions that have to be made, will ultimately leave some people unhappy. To those unhappy - it IS a school of choice!!

Posted January 18, 2014
My son has been here for three years now. The teachers are exceptional and caring , curriculum is challenging. My son is so happy here.

Imagine School At Town Center 2

Posted December 25, 2013
This school is incredibly unorganized, complete chaos.Lacks emphasis on education itself.Character development alone will not get your child into any college.I wish the principal along with all parties involved in the school's development would realize that. It is a low grade charter school where the focus lays on fundraising and parents to be "plugged in" as in continous physical presence in the classroom.Do yourself and your kid a favor and send them to the public school since this charter school does not outperform the public school. Terrible school!

Posted September 26, 2013
AWESOME my son had mrs mayhew last year he did not want to leave her class she is a great teacher . he still goes in her room to see her and give her BIG hugs . I LOVE THIS SCHOOL and more important my son loves going to school thank you

Imagine School At Town Center 4

Posted September 18, 2013
Imagine Schools at Town Center has truly been the greatest support for our child. They have worked with us in helping our child meet with success. He came in from public school system in Second Grade and was reading in the 17 percentile. The teachers truly care for the success of their students and our child now feels like he is in a very safe environment that wants to help him with his learning differences. Our son is now is 6th Grade and meeting with great success. Thank you Imagine!

Imagine School At Town Center 2

Posted May 10, 2013
This is my third year here, to be honest, this is the worst year I've had. Next year, if your child is going to be in Middle School, if he/she is assigned with Mrs. Rodriguez, ask for Mrs. Casher. Reading, science, or civics? You won't have a problem with them, you'll think Mrs. Gordon (Science) is weird, but you'll get used to her. Back to math, watch out for both math teachers. Mrs. Rodriguez is supposedly "Advanced mathematics", but she is just simply full of boredom. She constantly threatens her students with detentions, and doesn't care about your child. Mrs. Casher is moody and miserable. At Open House, you'll think she's awesome, but towards the middle of the year, you'll dislike her. She writes you up for no reason, and obviously plans to dominate the world... Overall, I wouldn't reccommend this school, especially the disorganized and lazy administration.

Posted February 14, 2013
We moved to Palm Coast in June not knowing the schools and placed our son the school that was our home school close to our home. He was bullied at that school and dreaded going to school and we started looking at options for him. We are so thankful to have found Imagine School as he is being challenged in his education and is growing and learning so much. His teacher is fantastic and very communicative. We love that parents have to be involved. Great academics, communication, and collaboration.

Posted October 12, 2012
My family and I moved to the PC area almost 2 yrs ago in the middle of the year for my girls. We didn't know the schools but they went to a public school we lived near. I was totally unhappy and searched around for another school. I was told about Imagine and while taking a tour, my husband and I fell in LOVE. The middle school students help assist the elementary teachers durring their free periods. Everyone helps everyone. My kids are known by many teachers not just their own. I am recognized and greeted by all staff as I walk through the school. They allow me to stop in at any time and welcomed warmly. My kids enjoy going to school more than ever at Imagine!

Imagine School At Town Center 4

Posted September 05, 2012
This is my first experience with Imagine Schools and I am quite satisfied. The teachers, staff, and volunteers are extremely helpful and happy. My son was in a private school with a class of mixed grades. Bullying, and other unmentionables were tolerated and not dealt with at the school. The disciplinary action, and the organization is the best part of the school. It shows that children can and will be responsible adults. I thank all of the staff and those that os making it possible to run a successful school!

Imagine School At Town Center
775 Town Center Boulevard, Palm Coast, FL  32164
Last modified Imagine School At Town Center is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine School At Town Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 54 reviews. Top