Posted January 17, 2014
I worked in the primary Montessori education classrooms as a lead teacher for 30yrs, seven of them at PHMA. I would still be there, except I retired and moved out of state this past summer. My experience at PHMA was a positive one. I can easily say that I looked forward to going to work each morning! The friendly staff and sense of community between staff and family members created a warm and relaxed atmosphere. I always felt comfortable enough tobring any challenges or ask for advice to Ms. Christine Varkas, the head of school or her assitant Ms. Carol Mercier. I could count on being heard and getting the support I needed from their expertise and knowledge of Montessori principles. This knowledge along with a love and respect for the child culminated in us making the right choices to serve the children best. PHMA is committed to excellence in education ...nurturing the whole child, body, mind and spirit. .

Posted December 28, 2013
PHMA is a stable school in the community that always puts children first before anything else. The head of school is an educator of 40 years who knows her stuff. The administration and the lead teachers are all educators, which is one of the reasons that PHMA puts education and child development FIRST!

Posted December 22, 2013
I attended PHMA middle school for 3 years and they not only helped me to overcome my reading disability, but also gave me the self confidence i needed to thrive in hight school.

Palm Harbor Montessori School
2355 Nebraska Avenue, Palm Harbor, FL  34683
Last modified Palm Harbor Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Palm Harbor Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top