Ozona Elementary School 4

Posted September 11, 2011
My child loves school, can not wait to get there. Doing great in the class room, good grades, good teachers. There is a major problem at Ozona. There is a lot of bulling going on and the staff will not reconize it nor do anything to stop it. Therefore my child has to go to school all day with the Bullies. This is supposed to be a bully free school. My fellow parents, it's far from that. Also be aware that there are issues with the pys ed staff. They seem to not care about the children, just their stinkin blackberrys.

Ozona Elementary School 4

Posted December 28, 2010
The teachers and principal really care about the students. Everyone has great things to say about the school.

Posted May 02, 2010
It is a terrific school and I am so honored to have my child in Ozona Elementary with all the friendly teachers & staff!!

Posted September 26, 2009
The teachers and staff are very caring.

Posted September 25, 2009
Ozona is a wonderful school with fantastic teachers, administration, staff, and students. They all work together to provide students with a high level of education and it's more than a school, it's a family.

Posted September 25, 2009
The entire staff is well educated, loving, caring, goes above and beyond all the time and makes sure that no child is ever left behind.

Posted September 25, 2009
The faculty and employees at Ozona work very hard to teach my grandchildren more than ABC's, but the way to best approach life and reach their potential as a person

Posted September 24, 2009
My boys attended a private school until 5th grade when we decided to place them in a public school so they would have friends for Middle school...we chose OZONA ELEMENTARY - Best Choice Ever! They run the school like a private school; total involvement with parents! My girls now attend and I am already sad when the day comes for them to go on to middle school - Mrs Apuzzo and her terrific staff ROCK!!! I know my children are receiving the best education possible - we are truly a family - a community! Watching out for each other - thru all the changes we have gone thru this last year with having to add students from a school that closed...Ozona Elementary is improvising adapting and OVERCOMING the potential problems and obstacles in our path... To sum it up - Ozona Elementary is small enough to know you but large enough to serve you!

Ozona Elementary School
601 Tampa Road, Palm Harbor, FL  34683
Last modified Ozona Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ozona Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top