Highland Lakes Elementary School 2

Posted April 15, 2015
First of all, I have a son that is in VPK and I do love the program. He loves going, has fun and learns a lot. My other son is in 2nd grade and it has been a struggle. I have never seen my child so stressed out. He has been bullied by other students and his teacher but he is the one constantly in trouble. He is on the 504 plan but the teachers never follow through with it. My children are not going to return to this school next year. Also, the front staff is rude and/or flakey. If I ever have to pick my child up early it takes 40 min for them to find them and get them to me. This has happened 4 times now. It has been a horrible school year and a huge disappointed.

Posted July 12, 2013
This school is amazing!!!!! The teachers are very friendly and the office staff is very helpful as well. I am going to miss this school so much.

Highland Lakes Elementary School 1

Posted November 09, 2010
This school only tries to push test scores on the children. The teachers are poor quality and have no communication skills. There does not seem to be any desire to teach the children only a demand to pass the state standards tests. It is a sorry thing to see and it will only hurt the future of our children. I have watched my children's self esteem drop and when reaching out to administration nothing happens. It is an overall negative environment.

Posted October 20, 2010
Highland Lakes Elementary is an incredible school. It is a solid foundation in a wonderful community. The new administrator is a huge asset to the school. She is extremely knowledgeable, hands on, positive and helpful. She has a genuine concern and caring for all staff, the families and students. The front office staff and teachers are so helpful and friendly. You can tell they enjoy their jobs! There is so much the school offers. They have it all. The PTA and volunteers go the extra mile on a daily basis. Can t say enough about this school.

Posted September 24, 2010
This school is WONDERFUL!

Highland Lakes Elementary School 2

Posted July 20, 2010
This used to be a great school but no longer... due to new administration that does not seem interested in parent input or involvement, this past year was a big disappointment for many! The principal came across as unfriendly and all the front offices changes made for a sterile and unwelcoming environment. We bought our house to be in HLE's home-school zone and are extremely disappointed.

Posted April 12, 2008

Highland Lakes Elementary School 3

Posted March 26, 2008

Posted March 25, 2008

Posted August 15, 2007

Highland Lakes Elementary School
1230 Highlands Boulevard, Palm Harbor, FL  34684
Last modified Highland Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland Lakes Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top