Palm Harbor, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted October 29, 2014
We just moved to Palm Harbor, FL and decided to send our son (who is in the 1st grade or Junior Elementary) and our daughter (who is in the primary classroom) to PHMA. We could not be happier. There transition to a new school has been easy and we have been happy with the school both academically and socially.

Posted October 27, 2014
We came to Palm Harbor Montessori from another preschool that did not meet my expectations. I wanted a school that encouraged exploration, creativity and self reliance. I wanted a school that provided warmth, quality educators and a community for my children. Palm Harbor Montessori has exceeded all my expectations and more. If you are looking for a traditional, public school experience this is not it. This is an inviting, caring school that promotes the love of learning in children and adults. I am so happy my children have the opportunity to attend PHMA and be creative, inquisitive learners.

Palm Harbor Montessori Academy 4

Posted June 04, 2014
I think that Palm Harbor Montessori is a great school for all children you learn at your own pace and they have many great experiences that no other school will have

Posted February 06, 2014
I have no reservation fully recommending this school to anyone who wants their child to flourish academically and socially. I have three children enrolled and have been with the school for seven years. The classroom environment allows the students to engage in learning in a respectful fashion. The child is encouraged to manage their time, work independently and in small groups, and to develop their problem solving skills on a daily basis. The staff is so helpful and always let me know how my children are doing in the classroom. It is a warm environment, and there is a strong focus upon the whole child. The school is close to our hearts. My children feel at home there. I really just can't say enough.

Posted January 06, 2014
My child goes to this school for 5 years now. I could not possibly express my happiness and how thankful I am to the staff . It if the most friendly and warm and helpful place I can imagine . I looked at 40 or more schools before I decided with no questions asked that this is the one where she needs to be . For the passed 5 years I have not one single complain about the staff or the school . Love it and %100 happy . Looking forward to the next safe and happy years . Not to mansion the quality education my child is getting here .

Posted December 30, 2013
My son has been attending Palm Harbor Montessori Academy since he was very little. He is now in middle school and he has turned out to be a sweet and caring young man. The teachers/staff truly care about each individual child.

Posted December 30, 2013
I know 8 children who have attended and graduated from PHMA. 3 of my own, plus one nephew (still attending), 2 of my neighbors children, plus my doctors 2 children. All 8 children gained a wonderful desire to learn, developed good academic habits, and easily adapted to the rigors of High School. Most of them went on to higher education in Colleges and Universities. ( I still see these parents and children). I feel they were able to achieve success at higher education levels because of the basics they learned at PHMA; not just the ABC's of education but a life long desire for learning , and most important of all, learning how to think. I would recommend PHMA to anyone with a long range view of their childs educational development.

Posted December 28, 2013
P.H.M.A. has been one of the greatest blessings in my life. I feel so lucky to have had such a wonderful educational experience! I began attending the school at age 5 and I graduated from 8th grade. As a child, I was nurtured, listened to and taken care of so well. As an adolescent, I was granted independence, supported in my free thinking and intellectually stimulated. Above all, I was so happy at school. I had wonderful teachers and peers and I got to learn and grow in a supportive environment that facilitated my growth in so many dynamic ways. I am now successful to my wildest dreams. More importantly then the financial abundance I enjoy, I am happy. And this school helped build my foundation for this success. Thank you P.H.M.A.

Posted December 28, 2013
Good Montessori teachers do their own music and art DAILY. They do not have to wait for someone else to come into the room. That is like saying, "oh you can only be an artist when Miss so and so is here." Each classroom has it's very own art area that is available to the students every day. It is just lovely!

Posted December 28, 2013
We are new to this school and I cannot begin to explain how happy we are. We have three children in the school and all three are so happy. They have so much self confidence and are thriving. I am looking forward to many more years ahead with PHMA! Keep up the good work!

Palm Harbor Montessori Academy
2355 Nebraska Avenue, Palm Harbor, FL  34683
Last modified Palm Harbor Montessori Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Palm Harbor Montessori Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top