Ungraded
Palm Harbor, FL

Posted October 05, 2010
My 3 boys go to this school! Its wonderful! They enjoy karate,drums,cooking,playing games on the computers,playing board games with other students and staff and the list goes on! The best part is they choose how they spend their day! Whatever their heart desires! What a GREAT community we have!

Posted September 18, 2010
We LOVE LOVE LOVE Spring Valley School I feel so thankful and privilaged to be able to send my 4 yr old daughter to Spring Valley. There is no other school like it in the Tampa Bay area. The staff and families who make up this school are truly remarkable. It is nice to know as a parent that my child is not only be learning the fundamentals which help her succeed in the future but she is also encouraged to learn about herself and find out what she is interested in. The possibilities of what a child can do at this school are endless. I drive from Tampa to Palm Harbor daily about 15 mi each way(seems like a trot, but it's a very enjoyable drive) and everyday when I pick her up and see what a great day she had, it is clear to me that is worth every mile. If you not interested in your child just being another number or FCAT score, and would like a school where your child is treated as an equal, than definately check out Spring Valley Sudbury School.

Posted October 24, 2009
I have three sons going to this school and could not be happier! They are incredibly responsible, mature, individual and self-motivated; characterists all of which I attribute to the school. Although we have had opportunities to move away from the area for career advancements, I could not do it because I would not take the boys out of this school. It is extremely affordable and a wonderful alternative to public school.

Posted October 24, 2009

Posted October 07, 2008

Posted October 12, 2007
Spring Valley School is a school where my daughter is able to pursue her interests, talents and passions in an educational, supportive, non-judgemental, democratic environment. Students between the ages of 4 and 19 all learn from and teach each other on a daily basis. The students learn the invaluable lesson, often lacking in today's educational system, to take responsibility for their own education and for their own actions. I highly recommend Spring Valley School, a Sudbury School located in Palm Harbor Florida, to anyone that is dissatisfied with the current public school system and its direction. The cost is extremely affordable, especially as compared to other private schools in the area.

Spring Valley School 4

Posted January 24, 2005
Great school and faculty. All 3 of our kids have attended here. Very involved parent association and the facilities are top notch.

Spring Valley School