Posted November 03, 2014
We are quite pleased with Westlake. The principal of 2+ years is very positive, and the school has several strengths that are hard to find in other area schools. Most notably, the teachers and admins at Westlake really love my child. The value of that emotion can't be measured!

Westlake Christian School 1

Posted October 20, 2014
The principal doesn't tell the truth and is very condescending. She proclaims that she is a Christian but is far from it. I would never send my children to this school!

Posted May 02, 2014
I am a middle school student at Westlake. It used to be such a drag having to go to my old school, but now at WCS I look forward to seeing my friends and people who care about me. The community at Westlake is very strong and caring. You will form life long friendships with fellow students and create bonds with teachers. Westlake has strong academics, athletics, and a friendly community. I don't look forward to is the last day of eighth grade when we must say goodbye.

Westlake Christian School 1

Posted June 30, 2013
I was a Westlake for 3 1/2 years and at the start when i came in the middle of 4th grade it was great but as soon as I entered middle school it went down hill. no speretion between advanced and non advanced students, many of the teachers are so boring, almost to small to be a real middle school, no discipline to students, "special treatment" to some students while others at there same level receive none, the whole blue ribbon school thing is just a show they put on, administration is fake and two-faced, overall great elementary school, bad middle school. Trust this review i went to school there, i`m not lying!

Posted June 18, 2013
We have been at Westlake for two years. The administration takes time to work with parents with any concerns. The new principal has always been willing to talk to parents and welcomes ideas, suggestions, comments, and questions. The education and teaching are wonderful! I couldn't be happier with the level of technology available to the teachers and students. I've looked all over and schools, and this school is by far the best one I saw! The parents are very involved in the classrooms and the school in general. Our school feels like our extended family. As you can tell, we are extremely happy with our Westlake experience!

Posted April 26, 2013
Our children have been at WCS for 5 years and they have loved every minute of their experiences. They have had great academic and athletic opportunities -- including some unique activities like Robotics, Concert Band, and plenty of sports. We love Westlake!

Posted April 14, 2013
This is the best school in the area. Look around people and compare -- it does not get better than Westlake Christian!

Westlake Christian School 3

Posted April 08, 2013
Thanks to the great teachers this school will weather the recent troubles. The school leadership, including both the principal and the vice principal, are/were the problems. Even in the face of the recent issues, the teachers have stayed focused and continued to provide the excellent education the we all love about Westlake. I as a parent am placing my confidence in the board of education's capable hands to see through the mirage that the administration has created and select an outsider with credentials and experience that will sustain the Westlake record of excellence in Christian education. There comes a time when a wholesale change in administration is the healthiest thing for the school. Let's hope the board takes this opportunity to do the necessary housekeeping so the school can recover and proceed into a new school year with a clean slate.

Posted March 28, 2013
When we came to Westlake, one thing that that truly warmed us to the school was the kind heart of the assistant principal. She took time to speak with and show compassion to both our daughter and our son. Because of our time with her, we felt very confident that this school would be a great fit spiritually and academically for our family. Now that we are veterans here, I can testify that Westlake's teachers, staff, and current administration teach Christ and encourage the students to have a biblical world view. Simultaneously, the academics are competitive with Tampa s premier schools at less than half the cost. Westlake is using Best Practices in its teaching methods, and is a front runner in implementing the latest research and technology. It has been a perfect school for our family. If you have a child who loves learning, loves being challenged, and loves Christ, Westlake will become a wonderful place for your child and the rest of your family.

Posted March 05, 2013
This is a great school! We love coming everyday. The parents are awesome, the teachers are exceptional and I can't say enough about our administration - just awesome!

Westlake Christian School
1551 Belcher Road, Palm Harbor, FL  34683
Last modified Westlake Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Westlake Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top