No rating

St. Luke Catholic

Private | PK-8

Student diversity

Living in Palm Springs

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $59,300. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,060.

Sweep tile

Posted March 25, 2014

St. Luke School is fabulous! I've be so pleased with the caring environment and the academics are fabulous! I'm so glad I chose to send my daughter here. She is flourishing!

Posted September 10, 2013

My son has attended St. Luke's since Pre-K and he LOVES his school. They have the most amazing teachers, academic excellence, and a Catholic based teaching. The best decision I ever made was to send him there. How awesome is it that all the kids know each other by name and that not only that Mrs. Sandelier and either Fr. Adrian or Fr. Eli are out in car line ready to greet the kids every morning rain or shine. Everyone is part of the St. Luke Family. ONCE A SPARTAN ALWAYS A SPARTAN!!!

Posted June 1, 2013

St. Luke Catholic School has been wonderful. I just graduated the 8th grade and it has been the best time. I love how close everyone is to each other and how small the classes are. Every 8th grader knows the Pre-K and vise versa. Since the environment is so small, everyone gets the attention that they need and many of the parents get to truly participate in the school. I am glad that while attending the school, we could started our education for Confirmation year 1.

Posted February 3, 2012

St. Luke Catholic School is the BEST! I visited many schools all over Palm Beach for 6 months to decide where to place my daughter for Pre-K. This was the first school I went to that two 8th graders gave the tour instead of someone in Administration. And it was unannounced! Most places ask you to make an appointment for a tour. I was pleasantly surprised when they told me the Pre-K teacher was their teacher when they started! Mrs. Shea has been with the school for 20+ years! This is practically unheard of anywhere else. Many of the others teachers have been here for 10-15+ years and some are graduates from St. Luke. My daughter LOVES going to school every day! She even loves staying in the Extended Day Care when I can't pick her up early. She always comes home excited with stories and activities they did that day, and can't wait to go back the next morning. Everyone is amazing! The principal (Mrs. Sandelier), all the teachers, administration, parishioners and parents! More importantly, everyone is very involved with the school. You can feel the love here! It's like a family. Prices are very reasonable for the A++ education at a private school!

Posted January 18, 2012

St. Luke is the best kept secret in town. Excellent academics & teaching staff. Amazing community of family, friends & parishioners. After school activities & sports. Catholic/Christian based teaching from pre-K through 8th. It was the best parenting decision I've ever made to send my kids to St. Luke!

2896 S Congress Avenue