PK-6|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Christ Fellowship Academy has been serving our community for over 36 years with high quality education and a solid Christian foundation. Our goal will always be to continue to give our students the opportunity for academic and spiritual growth and success in a creative learning environment, guiding them to become the leaders for tomorrow. I love our school, and have been blessed by our amazing faculty and staff, and wonderful CFA families. In the upcoming school year, I am excited to see all that God will do in and through our school.
March 02, 2010

Bad
Good

Christ Fellowship Academy 1

Posted February 10, 2016
Very dissapointed with this school... My experience was awful, under qualified teachers whom lacked patience and knowledge towards developmental stages... Unrealistic expectations, poor communication... Principal non supportive and simply disregarded my concerns.

Posted August 23, 2014
CFA is great school and very family oriented environment. You receive the best of both worlds at CFA, world class academics and spiritual teachings and reinforcement for your child. The teachers and principal make a point to have a personal connection with each child and their family. The tuition is expensive BUT very much worth and definitely less expensive than some neighboring private schools. My child loves the school and I couldn't imagine her anywhere else.

Posted September 10, 2013
This is the best school in Palmetto Bay, you learn how to love JesusChrist and learn moral values since early age. The foundation in each society that is the respect for everybody.

Christ Fellowship Academy 1

Posted August 30, 2013
I recently decided to send my daughter to this school based on others review's. I was greatly disappointed. On day two I was told my daughter could not speak. I was appalled and could not believe my ears. I questioned myself when I should have been questioning the ethics of the teacher and the school. Within two weeks I was removing my daughter. I find that this school talks the talk and does not walk the talk to say the least. Everyday I picked up my daughter from school my stomach was in knots. All I ever heard was the negative. Never did I hear the positive. I can not imagine how my daughter was treated in class. I made the effort to reach out to the higher up's and felt disregarded. I feel that if you can't function at an optimal level as a teacher when a child doesn't meet your expectations then you need to re-evaluate the situation and try another approach. I believe this school is smoke and mirrors...not willing to face the truth. I know I made the best decision to remove her because in her new school they actually care. Moral of the story.....don't always believe what a teacher says about your child. Teachers are there to guide not diagnosis.

Christ Fellowship Academy 3

Posted January 02, 2013
Its great to see that with the name of god a school is open as an academy. Its really nice to see this. Moreover as Christ Fellowship Orlando, Christ Fellowship Miami as all are called as "body of Christ". Really, its good for children.

Posted September 25, 2012
It saddens me I am unable to send my grand daughter to this school because it is soooooo very expensive. It is a lost spiritual and educational opportunity for her.

Posted September 20, 2011
Christ Fellowship Accademy is phenomenal. The teachers and staff have so much love to give that it's like one big, happy family. Our child not only got a fabulous education there but also grew spiritually. in our opinion, it is the best elementary school in Palmetto Bay.

Posted November 04, 2010
Amazing!!! I had a terrible experience with the Public School system. I have two of my little ones at the CFA and I couldn't be more thankful. I have witness my children's growth intellectually and spiritually, what more can a parent ask for? The teachers are truly a delight and communication with them is daily.

Posted June 19, 2010
Our two children attended from K-3 thru 6th grade. It was a great experience in all areas. The new principal (2009/2010) has made some exciting changes and is doing an awesome job. I highly recommend CFA!

Posted May 19, 2010
All three of my children attended Christ Fellowship Academy and have a received a great education academically and spiritually. The teachers and staff truly care about the students.

Christ Fellowship Academy
8900 Southwest 168th Street, Palmetto Bay, FL  33157
Last modified Christ Fellowship Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Christ Fellowship Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top