Posted June 23, 2012
I am a current Palmer Trinity Student and could not be happier. If you are looking for a school for your child that is nurturing, diverse, challenging, and extremely enjoyable - this is the school for you. Palmer Trinity has opened me up to so many opportunities, instilled confidence in me, and taught me to be no one but myself. For this, I am immensely grateful. I am involved in many capacities at school and this is only thanks to what I have learned throughout my Palmer Trinity career. I am entering my Senior year at Palmer and I cannot feel more prepared for college. I know that with the education, values, and morals Palmer has provided me with I will be a success wherever I may be. Thank you, Palmer Trinity School.

Posted February 11, 2010
This school is student centered. They care about my child and push him to his full potential. Well rounded academic program and good sports. Although an Episcopal school, as a Jewish parent I have felt very comfortable. Our holidays are celebrated at Palmer. Diversity is strong. My son has more African American kids in his class than his entire elementary school. We are very happy with his middle school experience

Posted November 13, 2009

Posted September 21, 2009
I graduated from Palmer in 2004 and can honestly say it was a much more enriching environment than that of my college. I would recommend this school to everyone and cannot wait to send my children there!

Palmer Trinity School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The school cares about the enviorment, the teachers give attention not only to the students, but parents as well in all areas. It helps children that can not afford to go on trips making sure that they can go on these trips, great community services. Making it easy for parents to participate in school programs, parents are very involved in school. Great programs, fantastic cirriculum. They care about the community, good exchange student program. It is in overall a great school.

Palmer Trinity School 1

Posted June 02, 2009
This school is a bad influence. It needs to get better health options.

Posted December 01, 2008
I currently attend Palmer Trinity School, and I must say I could not be in a better place. As mentioned in recent reviews, Palmer is great academically, but what truly sets Palmer apart from everyone else is the environment. Students here learn in a nurtured environment, teachers are friends, and peers are like family. I've attended many other schools including one rival (Ransom Everglades) and I must say this sort of positive attitude and amazing environment cannot be found anywhere else. Go Falcons!

Palmer Trinity School 2

Posted August 21, 2008

Posted July 18, 2008
We chose Palmer Trintiy based on the academics. The academics at Palmer are challenging and rigorous, which students need to prepare for college. The curriculum is excellent and taught by top notch teachers in their field. Our daughter will be attending one of the top engineering schools in the country, thanks to Palmer Trinity. Our daughters have exelled in academics, athletics and mostly as a member of society at this wonderful instituiton.

Palmer Trinity School 0

Posted July 12, 2008
Palmer is by far the best private best I have seen . I have interviewed several and decided to place my son there. Academicly and socially I have seen great improvments in my child. They really prepare the students for Colleges/Universitiies. The teachers are wonderful. Great school.

Palmer Trinity School