6-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Disagree

Students whose parents donate the most money get away with otherwise punishable behavior and students with parents working at the school are given a pass across the board. Fair, this is not.

Palmer is a good school with a beautiful campus and amenities second to none. Most of the teachers really care about the student experience and go the extra mile to help students succeed. The upper school staff is great (I only have experience with that group) and are attentive to all students and parents- it's a pleasure dealing with them. There are a variety of electives, clubs and sports to choose from as well as numerous service opportunities. An area that needs improving is the manners of the students themselves. They are over indulged and privileged and they clearly behave accordingly. This is a problem started at home and perpetuated by the school. Further, the children of the teachers and staff at Palmer, and there are many, have an overly elevated attitude of entitlement. This fuels an environment where issues such as poor etiquette, bullying and improper social media behavior are prevalent and then are neither addressed at home nor at school. Palmer could do more on their end to address these issues as it's demographic, while culturally diverse, is primarily affluent parents catering to spoiled children with wildly varying standards with respect to discipline and proper manners. Overall, Palmer is a good school with small class sizes and very attentive staff. I believe the new headmaster will be more apt to address the areas of in need of improvement. Unfortunately, it is Palmer parents at the root of the school's issues.

Its Great and its the second best school in florida also its better than ransom because palmer treats you better

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The school has small class sizes of 10-15 students, student/teacher ratio of about 10:1 and faculty closely monitor student progress and are involved in their development.

Amount of homework: Agree

The school allows for a strong academic program balanced with opportunities to participate in sports, clubs, etc. Challenging, but not overwhelming--just right.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school has a honor code/council and enforces its values to ensure fairness to all students/families. Episcopal affiliation welcomes all faiths and cultures.

My son Joseph graduated from Palmer last year and made the Dean's list his first year at Florida Gulf Coast University. My Daughter Stephanie, a rising senior has scored high SAT/ACT to qualify for the Florida Bright Futures Scholarship and getting all kinds of interest from universities all over the US. As Hispanics, we appreciate the diversity and warm caring environment at the school which takes a wholistic approach--strong in academics, opportunity to participate in sports, clubs, community service, missions, etc. serving our community for over 42 years.

I am a current Palmer Trinity Student and could not be happier. If you are looking for a school for your child that is nurturing, diverse, challenging, and extremely enjoyable - this is the school for you. Palmer Trinity has opened me up to so many opportunities, instilled confidence in me, and taught me to be no one but myself. For this, I am immensely grateful. I am involved in many capacities at school and this is only thanks to what I have learned throughout my Palmer Trinity career. I am entering my Senior year at Palmer and I cannot feel more prepared for college. I know that with the education, values, and morals Palmer has provided me with I will be a success wherever I may be. Thank you, Palmer Trinity School.

This school is student centered. They care about my child and push him to his full potential. Well rounded academic program and good sports. Although an Episcopal school, as a Jewish parent I have felt very comfortable. Our holidays are celebrated at Palmer. Diversity is strong. My son has more African American kids in his class than his entire elementary school. We are very happy with his middle school experience

I graduated from Palmer in 2004 and can honestly say it was a much more enriching environment than that of my college. I would recommend this school to everyone and cannot wait to send my children there!

Last modified Palmer Trinity School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12