Palmetto Bay, FL

Posted July 28, 2014
Great school son goes their and loves it great programs especially nest great teachers and principal.

Posted June 11, 2014
This school is awesome and I was able to make friends really easily and the gifted teachers are great now that we're leaving 5th grade it's sad but i'll always remember Perrine.

Dr. Henry E. Perrine Academy Of The Arts 4

Posted April 14, 2014
My daughter is in the Dance Magnet Program and she absolutely loves attending this school! The teachers she has had are quick to respond to any email I've sent and amazing. The front office is overworked a bit but who isn't. Only reason I say that is when I do call the front office I feel like they rush me off the phone, I get help with the question or concern I call about though.

Posted January 18, 2011
I have 3 children in Perrine Elementary and another one on the way. I can't say enough about how wonderful the teachers at this school are. With three children attending I have been able to meet many teachers and see the difference that each of them make for each child at this school, not just mine. And did I mention the Arts available at the school? Our magnet program has been such an asset to so many children to show and express their talents. This is a great school and I highly recommend it!

Dr. Henry E. Perrine Academy Of The Arts 3

Posted May 04, 2010
My son is finishing Kindergarten this year. It has been a battle over all. My son is a young kindergartenener and probably wasn't quite ready. Within the first semester his teacher informed me of his academic difficulties. Right away I started to obtain extra help, but they don't provide much in K. I contact the school board, I eventually started to have him tested for developmental troubles. He basically scored at average Kindergarten level but needed extra help. It's been a long up hill battle to obtain this. I was told that he couldn't get any extra help until the first grade when the school would start to evaluate his needs. I understand his Kinder teacher has her hands tied with all the red tape; the class room size is not a 15 to 1 ratio; it's more like 25:1.

Posted November 05, 2009
Because they not only nourish the brain of the children but also nourish their heart and soul to motivate them to be and do better. They bring the best on each and every child.

Posted December 21, 2008
Excellent educational program, teachers care about the students, the Adminstration is very visible and acively invoved. Excellent school! Love the school and all the great programs!

Posted November 27, 2007
Perrine El. has always and will continue to be the best El. School in Florida!

Dr. Henry E. Perrine Academy Of The Arts 4

Posted August 10, 2005
My friends daughter attends this school and she is enrolled in the gifted program. I think the school could impress more parent involvement but the gifted program seems to be great. They are constantly challenging her to reach her peak performance and then reach a little more. The teachers that she has had, have been involved on personally with each student's growth.

Dr. Henry E. Perrine Academy Of The Arts 1

Posted April 07, 2005
Safety at this school is terrible, my son has gotten beaten up twice at lunch time and the school has failed to notify me or take any actions. For the second incident I had to take my son to the hospital. The principal does not return calls or does anything to assure me that my child is in a safe enviroment. I am in the process of taking him out of this school and he is only in first grade.

8851 Southwest 168th Street, Palmetto Bay, FL  33157
Last modified Dr. Henry E. Perrine Academy Of The Arts is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dr. Henry E. Perrine Academy Of The Arts Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top