385 students|Manatee

Bad
Good

My granddaughter is a 1st grader in Palm View, she is a special needs child. The whole staff is very caring; the school is safe; the teachers are very compassionate and knowledgeable. She loves to go there! Thanks

Palm View elementary is near to our winter residence. I started volunteering there in Feb 2013 and a retired teacher, have found it to be a wonderful experience. Teachers are flexible, students are relaxed and ready to learn. Volunteer co-ordination is excellent. Karen Campola

My children only had the opportunity to attend Palm View for one year. I was extremely pleased with the teachers and staff and the education they received. The atmosphere was very welcoming and there were many events to keep the families and students involved. I have not encountered a school I have liked as much as this school. I was very surprised it was only rated a 2 on this website. I give the school a 10.

My Children have been going to Palm View now for 6 years. I Love this school and all the teachers and administration there. You always feel like they listen to you when you have concerns. The education that m y children get is above and beyond and I have never had an issue with them not wanting to attend school. They encourage parents to be active in their childrens education and to be apart of the school.

The staff is great!! We homeschooled last year, and were very nervous about sending our boys to a public school, but our experience has been wonderful thus far!

I have not only worked there but my child also attended Palm View. It is a small school with a big heart for the students and staff.

Last modified Palm View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.