Palmetto, FL

Posted September 19, 2013
My granddaughter is a 1st grader in Palm View, she is a special needs child. The whole staff is very caring; the school is safe; the teachers are very compassionate and knowledgeable. She loves to go there! Thanks

Posted April 25, 2013
Palm View elementary is near to our winter residence. I started volunteering there in Feb 2013 and a retired teacher, have found it to be a wonderful experience. Teachers are flexible, students are relaxed and ready to learn. Volunteer co-ordination is excellent. Karen Campola

Posted October 29, 2012
My children only had the opportunity to attend Palm View for one year. I was extremely pleased with the teachers and staff and the education they received. The atmosphere was very welcoming and there were many events to keep the families and students involved. I have not encountered a school I have liked as much as this school. I was very surprised it was only rated a 2 on this website. I give the school a 10.

Posted December 10, 2010
My Children have been going to Palm View now for 6 years. I Love this school and all the teachers and administration there. You always feel like they listen to you when you have concerns. The education that m y children get is above and beyond and I have never had an issue with them not wanting to attend school. They encourage parents to be active in their childrens education and to be apart of the school.

Palm View Elementary School 0

Posted November 06, 2009
The staff is great!! We homeschooled last year, and were very nervous about sending our boys to a public school, but our experience has been wonderful thus far!

Palm View Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
I have not only worked there but my child also attended Palm View. It is a small school with a big heart for the students and staff.

Palm View Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006

Posted February 27, 2006
This is a good school with teachers that care about the students. The Principal is a good leader for the students. I like what is going on at Palm View.

Posted January 31, 2006
Good school over all Parents that are involved good a great job for the school

Posted January 11, 2006
Palm View is great! Mrs. Crawford has taught my son so much since school has started. Her patience and compassion is appreciated. The security at the school is also above average. I can leave the school and feel comfortable that the staff will take care of my Angel. A+ for Palm View.

Palm View Elementary School
6025 Bayshore Road, Palmetto, FL  34221
Last modified Palm View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palm View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top