521 students|Manatee

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted May 11, 2016
Dawn, Thanks for all your staff does on a daily basis for our children. You have been a great addition to ISNM.

Posted May 11, 2016
Great School and AWESOME staff!!!! The staff is so involved in there students lives. This School cares so much about there students and parents. We couldn't ask for a better school. ISNM has a small town feeling to it.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted May 05, 2016
Caring is one of the character traits that children are awarded for, and I believe the compassion and empathy are some other things our new leader is working on, both with the staff and the students....those would more fall under the schools category of "respect" - and I find the new leader has made great improvements and this culture will grow with more time.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 05, 2016
Everyone is treated with respect, including the students. There is a constant reflection in upholding the 7 character traits that children win awards for throughout the school year. The staff meets to discuss and reflect how they are bringing those traits into useful, everyday life experiences.

Imagine Charter School At North Manatee 4

Posted May 05, 2016
I have 2 children at this "little school that could". We have been so grateful to have a place that uses a collaborative approach to education since moving from a top rated charter school in Los Angeles 2 years ago. The only reason I leave the final star off is that we have a new principal who's dedication never ceases to amaze me, and I know even better things are yet to come - a fantastic leader with the tools (communication, organization, and staff management) to take Imagine to the next level.

Imagine Charter School At North Manatee 2

Posted February 11, 2016
This place is extremely disorganized. I have to contact the school teachers at least once per week to find out what's going on. They're the only school that I know of that doesn't post assignments online to help the parents. When we first started, I missed several meetings and other important events--they told me that they posted them on Facebook. The Facebook posts, however, would be posted after the event and reference a past date as if it were upcoming. My child is very unhappy at this school. My understanding is that they change principals every year as well. I think it has potential but doesn't get its act together

Posted May 10, 2015
I think this school is wonderful for both of my children. The VPK program is great and Mrs. Butzow is amazing! I have an older student there and she is adjusting well especially after coming from horrible Blackburn. I would recommend this school.

Imagine Charter School At North Manatee 1

Posted April 15, 2015
I attended north manatee 4 years ago it was by far the worst school I was ever at . There was no structure the classes were a joke they were so easy .when I left to go to high school I had no clue ,I was at a school with 900 kids then I had to transition to palmetto high with thousands of kids the classes at palmetto actually tought me grade level material. Imagine did not so I was lost it took me over a year to adjust. I wouldn't wish this abomination of a school on anybody. Parents beware!!!!!!

Posted March 20, 2015
I am a proud parent of Imagine North Manatee. I love the teachers and the principal! This school has been wonderful for my children. I am so glad I chose this school. My children love coming to school everyday.

Posted March 06, 2015
I have worked at Imagine for three years and have seen a dramatic change with the new administration. The faculty and staff work hard each day to provide a nurturing environment for all the students. They truly do care about each and every student. We have awesome parents and I know that we will continue to improve as a school and achieve our goals of better student performance.

9275 49th Avenue East, Palmetto, FL  34221
Last modified Imagine Charter School At North Manatee is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.