Posted March 02, 2015
My son and daughter have flourished since they began attending Imagine North Manatee two years ago. I couldn't be more pleased with the education they are receiving. Thank you Imagine!!!

Posted March 02, 2015
My experience at ISNM has been overwhelmingly positive. The environment is very nurturing and supportive. I especially enjoy having a team of true professionals to collaborate with on a daily basis. The teachers and staff strive diligently to meet the individual needs of every child at ISNM.

Posted March 02, 2015
Imagine Charter North Manatee is a caring school with teachers and staff that strive daily to improve themselves and their students.

Imagine Charter School At North Manatee 3

Posted January 24, 2015
I am a parent and an employee for three years now. I come to the conclusion that people complain no matter what even when your trying to do your best. To complain, instead of uniting and helping solve problems when they arise is the easy way out. It take hard work and commitment to help out however people don't have the time, I think they like to complain. I really hope parents and staff can work better together for the childrens sake and the best for this little school. Here to serve the best I can.

Posted January 23, 2015
This is the little school that could. The staff has been so helpful with all of my and my children's needs....if you are looking for individualized attention, smaller classroom sizes, and simple but thorough education, this school would be perfect for you. The staff has a fantastic shared values committee, and this network of non-profit charter schools was started by the gentleman who wrote "joy at work" - a study of how to create a meaningful and joyous work atmosphere. The only things that is lacking is parents like YOU, who are looking here to find a better option for your kids....so please come be a part of our little community so we can grow and support our staff.

Imagine Charter School At North Manatee 2

Posted August 14, 2014
What can I say that previous posts haven't? Communication does not exist! Bus routes work sometimes, and when there is a change, you do not know until you are at the busstop wondering where the bus is. PTO meetings are a joke! I go to obtain hours, but they are more of a big fight or the president thinking she runs the show...which she is rude and does nothing! Just attend the meeting and you will see. We may or may not be returning next year; our area does not have many options, so it comes down to picking the lesser of two evils. Maybe they are trying to improve, but it wont be where it needs by the time my children are ready for highschool, which is at least 4 years away. They talk about how to bring in more families, when the ones they have don't matter.

Imagine Charter School At North Manatee 3

Posted June 23, 2014
I stick with 3 stars, even though I thought it should be 2 instead. I still believe IMNM is improving, at slow pace. School and playground are quite clean, students seems to improve their manners during assembly ceremonies, teachers are willing to cooperate in helping my son find interest in learning. It seems there's improvement in bus services as there was no call informing about bus problem. But I'm not happy to have a chance to know that all the children got punished if there were any of them didn't behave during recess. All of them would be kept outside under Florida heat and sun during May for 1 minute per unruly child and none of the children had a hat. It's overwhelmed for the teachers with a bunch of kids but I hope there's other way but this kind of unfair and harsh punishment. I can't comment on lunch as my son brings his own. I believe teachers provide study materials but don't explain much and expect my son to learn it himself and we end up spending quite some time learning at home. My son will have to return next year because it's just convenient for us.

Posted April 15, 2014
HORRIBLE DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE ISNM. Teachers constantly yelling at students. Principle doesn't do ANYTHING ABOUT BULLYING. Parents BE AWARE AND SEND YOUR PRECIOUS child to ANOTHE SCHOOL. This school is always in need of school supplies but they send you out with a list that will cost you a lot of money. Lack of communication from staff to the parents.. PTO has now become a joke. HOT lunches are bused in (not a biggie).. but the hot lunch students get barely any food.. and what is left over has to be counted and sent back IN?!!!! .

Posted February 26, 2014
Worse communication I have ever experienced at a school. If you are looking for teacher who teach, are organized and who have open communication, this is not the school for you or your children. Principal is a joke. Avoids to answer your questions even after several meetings, if you can even get a meeting with him. My children will not be attending for another school year. One has been more than enough. His response to bullying is "I can not do anything about it if I didn't see it." I'm afraid my child is so far behind where he needs to be that he won't be able to catch up for the next year. Sad that I ever send my children here.

Posted February 20, 2014
I regret sending my children to this school. It was one of the worst decisions I made. The school is very disorganized & there is a total lack of communication with the parents. The bus service is totally unreliable, some buses & routes have been canceled or the times drastically changed, some days or weeks there is no bus service so if you live far from the school it is very inconvenient especially for working parents. There are a few good teachers but most of them are lazy or very moody. A child should never be yelled at for asking questions about something they do not understand & they should not be made to feel stupid. Some of the teaching methods are questionable as well. Telling a child to figure it out on your own is unacceptable, nor is showing non-school related movies in class because you are too lazy to teach & then telling the child to study, learn & do the subject work at home that should have been done in the classroom. There have also been some behavior problems with some of the kids at the school that were not handled very well & there were some violent fights between students making it an unsafe learning environment for the other students. Bullying does occur here.

Imagine Charter School At North Manatee
9275 49th Avenue East, Palmetto, FL  34221
Last modified Imagine Charter School At North Manatee is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Charter School At North Manatee Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 66 reviews. Top