Posted May 10, 2015
I think this school is wonderful for both of my children. The VPK program is great and Mrs. Butzow is amazing! I have an older student there and she is adjusting well especially after coming from horrible Blackburn. I would recommend this school.

Imagine Charter School At North Manatee 1

Posted April 15, 2015
I attended north manatee 4 years ago it was by far the worst school I was ever at . There was no structure the classes were a joke they were so easy .when I left to go to high school I had no clue ,I was at a school with 900 kids then I had to transition to palmetto high with thousands of kids the classes at palmetto actually tought me grade level material. Imagine did not so I was lost it took me over a year to adjust. I wouldn't wish this abomination of a school on anybody. Parents beware!!!!!!

Posted March 20, 2015
I am a proud parent of Imagine North Manatee. I love the teachers and the principal! This school has been wonderful for my children. I am so glad I chose this school. My children love coming to school everyday.

Posted March 06, 2015
I have worked at Imagine for three years and have seen a dramatic change with the new administration. The faculty and staff work hard each day to provide a nurturing environment for all the students. They truly do care about each and every student. We have awesome parents and I know that we will continue to improve as a school and achieve our goals of better student performance.

Posted March 02, 2015
My son and daughter have flourished since they began attending Imagine North Manatee two years ago. I couldn't be more pleased with the education they are receiving. Thank you Imagine!!!

Posted March 02, 2015
My experience at ISNM has been overwhelmingly positive. The environment is very nurturing and supportive. I especially enjoy having a team of true professionals to collaborate with on a daily basis. The teachers and staff strive diligently to meet the individual needs of every child at ISNM.

Posted March 02, 2015
Imagine Charter North Manatee is a caring school with teachers and staff that strive daily to improve themselves and their students.

Imagine Charter School At North Manatee 3

Posted January 24, 2015
I am a parent and an employee for three years now. I come to the conclusion that people complain no matter what even when your trying to do your best. To complain, instead of uniting and helping solve problems when they arise is the easy way out. It take hard work and commitment to help out however people don't have the time, I think they like to complain. I really hope parents and staff can work better together for the childrens sake and the best for this little school. Here to serve the best I can.

Posted January 23, 2015
This is the little school that could. The staff has been so helpful with all of my and my children's needs....if you are looking for individualized attention, smaller classroom sizes, and simple but thorough education, this school would be perfect for you. The staff has a fantastic shared values committee, and this network of non-profit charter schools was started by the gentleman who wrote "joy at work" - a study of how to create a meaningful and joyous work atmosphere. The only things that is lacking is parents like YOU, who are looking here to find a better option for your kids....so please come be a part of our little community so we can grow and support our staff.

Imagine Charter School At North Manatee 3

Posted September 29, 2014
Its alittle better than last year, not much, too many rules for the 7th and 8th graders

Imagine Charter School At North Manatee
9275 49th Avenue East, Palmetto, FL  34221
Last modified Imagine Charter School At North Manatee is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Charter School At North Manatee Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 66 reviews. Top