Panama City, FL

Posted September 23, 2014
My boys have attended DeerPoint for 3 years now! We continue to be in awe of the professinalism and care for the students that the teachers at Deerpoint display. They instill moral values and a sound character in every child that enters their doors. They are always willing and open to work with the parents and you can tell that their priority is to educate children. I could go on and on about their resources and programs that they offer the children. They are a 10 out of 10 for my family!!

Posted August 24, 2014
My 3 children have attended this school for the past 3 years. The facility is very nice, with big, well-lit classrooms, a nice library and multi-purpose room for school functions and lunch. The school also has a media room where the students produce a morning show that is broadcast into all of the classrooms via SmartBoard. Our experience with the teachers has been exceptional. The teachers have gone out of their way to make sure that each of their students achieve success, including texting parents to make sure that we are aware of assignments, and lots of communication between parents and faculty. I now have one child in Middle School at North Bay Haven, and even though I was given slots for my other two children to attend there, I did not accept them because I am so happy with Deer Point.

Posted August 16, 2013
Unlike the other schools in this area these children are on the playground before school begins, They are not walking in a circle nor are they sitting in the lunchroom. This children are playing soccer(age appropriate) playing ball or on the jungle gym. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The environment is very clean and child friendly!

Deer Point Elementary School 4

Posted June 29, 2013
I attended Deer Point for 2 years, and I loved it there. The teachers always go above and beyond to help their students ts succeed. There was always fun extracurricular activities for the students, and the staff always had a smile on their face and always encouraged the student body to never give up, and follow your dreams. The only negative about the school was the fact that I was always being asked to donate money to the school. But overall, its an AMAZING school with outstanding qualities

Posted March 21, 2013
Have had nothing but good experience with the teachers and staff at Deer Point Elementary School. They go out of their way to help my daughter, who has a learning disability. She has improved greatly in all subjects.

Deer Point Elementary School
4800 County Road 2321, Panama City, FL  32404
Last modified Deer Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Deer Point Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top