Public charter
Panama City, FL

Posted October 22, 2013
My daughter is shy and was very overwhelmed by our public middle school she was zoned for, she started not wanting to go to school anymore so when I heard about Newpoint Middle School I was very thankful. Everytime I have a question or concern I almost immediately get a response from teachers or staff. They are still new but growing and improving daily.

Posted October 22, 2013
Newpoint is an AMAZING middle school. By having smaller classes, this environment enables our children to have more "one on one" instructional time and the ability to ask questions in a non-stressful atmosphere. I love how this is a highly technologically advanced school and the weekly (sometimes daily) emails from the teachers are amazing! Staff and teachers have each students success a top priority and want to see them succeed! I can't say enough about Newpoint and the entire administration.

Newpoint Middle School 2

Posted October 22, 2013
I was extremely disappointed by the way that the school differed from what was presented at Open House. Individual, technology based learning, small class sizes, was not what we found after enrolling. I withdrew my kids after 9 weeks. After buying the computers recommended by the school they didn't use them for school work at all.

Posted October 22, 2013
My son's school is fantastic. Technology based and smaller classes for more one on one learning. My son has ADHD and accessing work and tests through technology helps to keep him focused on the information that he is learning. Two Thumbs UP!!!

Posted August 21, 2013
they r working very hard to have the students be the best that they can be very attentive teachers and staff willing to help their students and keep in touch with parents in any aspect of their childs school work

Posted January 31, 2013
Newpoint Middle School is a high "C" school for 2012. They went up one letter grade while many other schools dropped their scores with FCAT 2.0. I haven't met one student there who dislikes the school. They are still growing and improving, but I am very happy with this school. It allows the students to progress at their own pace. That helps both the high-achieving student and the ones who struggle. The Administration and faculty are extremely helpful, warm and loving to the children. I love the small class sizes and the family atmosphere there. The kids can't wait to get to school and don't want to leave at the end of the day. What more can I ask for?

Posted May 27, 2012
I was really worried about middle schools in the area when my husband got orders here. I enrolled my daughter in Newpoint and have no regrets. She has progressed SO much and her confidence in her school work has done a complete 180. I recommend Newpoint to other military families that are coming in as well.

Posted June 13, 2011
This is a great school,but alot of drama so if you can handle it then come to newpoint the charter school it is very fun!!!

Newpoint Middle School
2355 Saint Andrews Boulevard, Panama City, FL  32405
Last modified Newpoint Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Newpoint Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top