Panama City, FL
Students enrolled: 1,181

Posted September 16, 2014
The whole no child left behind deal seems to not apply at this school. My child will be missing some time from school. Her teachers have been e-mailed twice asking for make-up work all that was recieved was one sheet of paper with a web link to a math practice test. We have no computer or internet available to us at this time so it was useless. It seems football, cheerleading, and other sports are number one here. Kids can be failing classes and still be on a sports team. Never have I ever seen such close minded and sport tunnel vision. Sports are great, but should never be top priority. I thought if your g.p.a. was below a 3.0 you would not be aloud to play sports. That's my experience in other schools anyway. Not in this school. My child is being left behind!

Posted September 14, 2014
This year just as bad. Son is already getting bullied. The school tells kids to tell an adult but nothing significant happens and child is bullied even more for telling. Bet if he was on the football team an exception would be made. No consequences for bullying football players. They get extra chances not given to evrryone else.

Posted September 11, 2014
In this school the family you belong to is of most importance. Those who come from wealthy families get away with not being in uniform. Your student will be singled out if they are different....for example if you are not an athlete, cheer leader or wealthy expect strict guidelines, your student will never be treated equally. Administration believes what a wealthy kid sais over a medical doctor. By far the worst education experience ever! sports are more important than education. The administration bully certain children. My child is ready to give up on education because of this....how sad.

Deane Bozeman School 3

Posted January 30, 2014
This school lacks cultural diversity and cultural awareness. Children are learning to be closed minded. Children are being bullied for being different and this is the result of homogenous thinking and teaching. Teachers and Administration give nods to this intolerance by not factually understanding what diversity is. It is more than colors of skin. It is also applauding diversity of thought.

Deane Bozeman School 4

Posted April 17, 2011
Deane Bozeman is a great school with awesome sports programs! My kids really enjoy being involved in such a fun group of children!

Posted June 21, 2008
We moved here from Scotland and have found the pupils and staff friendly and supportive during what could have been a diffcult transitional period for our son.

Deane Bozeman School

Posted December 06, 2007
Love this school! We moved here from Houston, Texas and this school is great!

Posted May 07, 2006
i feel that bozeman offers a well rounded program. their pre-k program is the best my daughter was in the pre-k program and she's going into kindergarden at a above average readiness. the teachers care about the kids and it shows in the way they treat and teach them

Posted February 22, 2006
This is a great community based school just outside a large city in Florida. It has access to all of the benefits of a city, but maintains a small family atmosphere for it's students. Our kids like the small class sizes and friendly teachers--they get lots of opportunities offered by bigger schools, with less peer pressure. Drugs and alcohol are not a big problem there. I like that a lot. We have one of the best band directors in the county--and it shows on the football field. I've been here 5 years, and Bozeman is great!

Posted April 15, 2005
This school is great for kids of grades k-high school.music, art, sports, you name it they have it. parents have a great deal of parent involvement. If your kid is haveing a problem in any of the subject you are informed immetitaly, If you don't feel okay about the school your child is going to give Bozeman a try. Take it from me I went there, and it was the best school I EVER went to.

Deane Bozeman School
13410 Highway 77, Panama City, FL  32409
Last modified Deane Bozeman School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Deane Bozeman School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top