608 students|Bay

Bad
Good

My daughter is currently enrolled in this school. I am proud to say that this is a fantastic school. From the time I walked in to enroll to the end if this year, the staff have been amazing. The teachers go above and beyond to help students and always respond to emails professional and in a timely manner. I do not believe in listening to all the gossip as I heard numerous of times this was a bad school but I am a teacher of 13 years and I believe in checking out things yourself such as spending times in the rooms as you can. I would recommend this school for anyone but come on parents let's be honest, it's really how you raise your kids! They make the decision to do well in school and the crowd to hang around. It does not matter where the school is located or the kids that attend. This school rocks! Special shout out to Mr. Moore as he is a great asset for this school. Always always very kind and helps all the youth and with the best attitude. You can truly care he cares about all youth!

I have seen firsthand how the students at Everitt can be. There are so many fights and they don't even have Chorus anymore! You never know when something is going to happen or someone is going to get hurt.

I observed that Everitt is worse than I thought. I guess being here for so long made me get used to this school and with the bad reviews and bad ratings I am not shocked because the school deserves it i cannot even go one day without thinking theres going to be a fight. Some classmates are good or bad and you can tell by simply watching them after the first day and if they mess with you then you better be ready for it the rest if the year.

Everitt is a ok school the staff seems to be fine but the students like run the school the other day a student kicked on a teachers . Some teachers sit there and let the kids do a little work and the rest of the class period doing nothing but being loud and obnoxious or playing on phones, computers etc,

Everitt Middle School This school is not what it is out to be they are so much bulling going on in this school and nothing is being done.

My son went to this school for 3 weeks and survived. I was extremely nervous because he is small for his age. Everything that everyone told me about this school was correct. The faculty and staff seemed to be fine but the students there ruined the school. On the second day of school a child stole and ran with a teacher's wallet. My son was the only one in class paying attention. Everyone else was jumping on the tables being loud and obnoxious. My son passed a test and a student grabbed it and tore it. I was there transferring him to another school and in that 10 mins there were 3 students that were being disciplined for disrupting the class, and another parent was also transferring their child out. It is a very sad situation with this school, but definitely a learning experience for my son.

I like how the teachers express the self at open house.they help problem children.they call you in to decuss problems.the staff is so up on things

I was a student of Everitt middle school from 2002-2005. I had an extremely enjoyable experience there, I was there when they decided to seperate the boys and girls due to a pregnancy that happened while on school campus. The teachers I had were amazing, I actually thanked by algebra teacher in my speech for valedictorian upon my graduation from high school. I have great things to say about this school. Unfortunately things have changed alot since I left, there aren't many of the teachers I had left, and my little sister had a horrible time there with lack of teachers attention and a huge lack of discipline, students were aloud to do what they pleased resulting in alot of bullying. I am not sure if I'd reccomend this school now, but in 02-05 most definitely.

I had to remove my son from school because of constant bullying. After conversations with the teachers nothing changed. When I went to remove my son from school all I got was, "I'm sorry". Ridiculous!

I wont even give this school 1 star! I enrolled my two children and on the first day my daughter was assaulted in the back of the head at lunch time with an apple and a bottle of gator ade. Confronted the school with this problem and was given the impression this sort of stuff happens. The principal didnt even talk to my daughter concering the incident. Alot of profanity and sexual gestures was observed by my children, this school is out of control. I drove by to pick up my kids only to see students out front fighting and cursing each other no sighn of facullty or staff present. It resembled a jail riot!

Last modified Everitt Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.