Panama City, FL

Everitt Middle School 2

Posted December 21, 2014
Everitt is a ok school the staff seems to be fine but the students like run the school the other day a student kicked on a teachers . Some teachers sit there and let the kids do a little work and the rest of the class period doing nothing but being loud and obnoxious or playing on phones, computers etc,

Posted August 22, 2014
Everitt Middle School This school is not what it is out to be they are so much bulling going on in this school and nothing is being done.

Posted November 15, 2013
My son went to this school for 3 weeks and survived. I was extremely nervous because he is small for his age. Everything that everyone told me about this school was correct. The faculty and staff seemed to be fine but the students there ruined the school. On the second day of school a child stole and ran with a teacher's wallet. My son was the only one in class paying attention. Everyone else was jumping on the tables being loud and obnoxious. My son passed a test and a student grabbed it and tore it. I was there transferring him to another school and in that 10 mins there were 3 students that were being disciplined for disrupting the class, and another parent was also transferring their child out. It is a very sad situation with this school, but definitely a learning experience for my son.

Everitt Middle School 4

Posted September 28, 2012
I was a student of Everitt middle school from 2002-2005. I had an extremely enjoyable experience there, I was there when they decided to seperate the boys and girls due to a pregnancy that happened while on school campus. The teachers I had were amazing, I actually thanked by algebra teacher in my speech for valedictorian upon my graduation from high school. I have great things to say about this school. Unfortunately things have changed alot since I left, there aren't many of the teachers I had left, and my little sister had a horrible time there with lack of teachers attention and a huge lack of discipline, students were aloud to do what they pleased resulting in alot of bullying. I am not sure if I'd reccomend this school now, but in 02-05 most definitely.

Posted November 17, 2011
I had to remove my son from school because of constant bullying. After conversations with the teachers nothing changed. When I went to remove my son from school all I got was, "I'm sorry". Ridiculous!

Posted October 28, 2010
I wont even give this school 1 star! I enrolled my two children and on the first day my daughter was assaulted in the back of the head at lunch time with an apple and a bottle of gator ade. Confronted the school with this problem and was given the impression this sort of stuff happens. The principal didnt even talk to my daughter concering the incident. Alot of profanity and sexual gestures was observed by my children, this school is out of control. I drove by to pick up my kids only to see students out front fighting and cursing each other no sighn of facullty or staff present. It resembled a jail riot!

Everitt Middle School 0

Posted April 09, 2010
My son attends this school as a 7th grader. We are military and I was skeptical. Students are not allowed to have bookbags, only drawstring bags.......The school is not awful but not the greatest either. He comes home almost daily telling me about a fight at lunch or in between classes. I think if your child already knows friends when they start then they will be OK. The school is a bit scary when you walk in during school hours as a parent. The front door is locked except to enter into the main office, from there you can enter the school hall. It has been an experience and am glad that my child attended Tyndall Elementary then Rosenwald to meet friends before coming to this school!

Posted July 26, 2009

Everitt Middle School 0

Posted May 14, 2009
As a current 8th grade student, I'd like to say that this school is a 50/50 but I wouldn't break my neck to go here. We're seperated from boys, our school shirts are not all that great, I wish we could use lockers & the lunch is the same week after week. Most teachers are good teachers because there are some teachers who do care about you & how good you do in their class.

Posted December 05, 2008

Everitt Middle School
608 School Avenue, Panama City, FL  32401
Last modified Everitt Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Everitt Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top