Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

I love MHOC, and I thank goodness every day, that we have had the good fortune to have our children in this school. We have been an MHOC family for 5 years. The teachers are excellent academically, but also they are loving, and they encourage the individuality of each child. They are fair and encourage kindness. I wish the school went all the way to high school so my kids could stay in this kind of environment!

I love MHOC! Wonderful Catholic education! Instills values, hard work, integrity in their students. The school does not put up with any discipline problems. God bless them for that in itself! Very educational. My oldest child went through the public middle in all advanced classes. All I can say is I will take this education any day over that. Just as educational, way more loving, and an absolute positive Christ centered environment. Wouldn't change my experience for anything!

I have to express how thankful I feel every day for Mrs Sochacki and Mrs Padgett and everyone at MHOC. Volunteering frequently allows me to see up close how hard they work and with such excellent results. My daughter is in kindergaden and she has grown so much this school year. I see how well she and her classmates are doing every time I volunteer in their classroom, that makes me happy and also very proud of her and the school. I see how everything that the teachers come up with to encourage them to read and learn new things, make them get more attached to their desire for learning and improve their skills. From little things like the games the use every day during center time to practice the sight words to something as wonderful as the Dr Seuss week or the activities for Saint Patrick's Day, the teachers always go the extra step so the kids learn new things hands on, that is something very valuable specially for little 5 and 6 years old, they are not just learning but they are doing it creating beautiful memories along the road and are happy to do so. Thank you for the excellent people you put together every year to make this possible and thank you to all the staff specially her teachers Mrs Sochacki and Mrs Padgett I like to recognize good things when they come my way and be thankful for them, this school is truly the best and this makes me excited about the new experiences my daughter will have the next years to come. God bless the whole MHOC team.

MHOC is more than just a school! It is a combination of faith, community, acadademic excellence, and character. The majority of the families are very involved with their children and the school. The principal has received National recognition as well! I would recommend MHOC to any family looking for a second home!

One of the worst school experiences I've ever had. Incompetent principal, messy guidance, and backwards rules. Children are not allowed to have their own opinions. If it's not a Catholic opinion, they get sent to the office to have a "talk" with the principal and write an apology letter to their teachers. (Example: abortion.) Bullying/favoritism is a huge issue at this school. Not just by students, but also by teachers. Do not send your child here if you care the slighest about them.

We have been an MHOC family for 13 years as all three of our children attended preschool thru 8th grade with our youngest finishing 8th grade this year. The experience has been very rewarding as the teachers and administrators have enhanced the values we look to instill in our children in their daily lives. Because of MHOC, our children have a relationship with God that they simply would not have otherwise. Academically, MHOC well prepared our children for high school. The overall environment if family oriented and we are always very proud to call ourselves an MHOC Family!

One of the best, more caring, schools. They go beyond academics (which are really high in case you are wondering!) to really get to know each and every child and work with them to be the very best they can. My son graduated MHOC and went on to catholic high school...where he has a GPA of 4.4 and takes all honors classes. When he came to MHOC from the local public schools, he was 2 grades behind! The teachers worked with him to get him where he needed to be and beyond and, for that, we will be forever grateful. Great school, great staff and amazing opportunities for all, even after they leave. What a foundation for our kids.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers at MHOC go above and beyond at MHOC to make sure that no student is left behind. They have posted hours starting at the beginning of the year for any students that may need extra help throughout the year and I have witnesses students utilizing this time. Teachers also come in before school to help students prepare for state competitions as that is the only time available, that is commitment and effectiveness.

Amount of homework: Agree

The homework is the right amount especially with the chrome books for middle school. The homework is in direct correlation to the lesson that day in class or in preparation for a test or quiz it may be more.

Develops character: Strongly agree

MHOC instills honesty, integrity and fairness for all the students. The teachers and staff also are aware that these students are also kids and mistakes are going to made but there are consequences to all actions. We are all expected to communicate with kindness and respect and that is strongly followed with Dr. Brown from the students to teachers and parents.

Last modified Mary Help Of Christians Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8