Posted July 21, 2014
My children attended MHOC for 4 years and we could not be happier. The school is overall AMAZING. We have now been relocated overseas and are extremely sad to leave our MHOC family. We have had a great experience with all the teachers and staff members. My daughter has severe food allergies and asthma and the principal, staff, teachers and school Nurse were always on top of it and extremely accommodating. It was a great feeling knowing my daughter was in good hands and I did not have to worry. Everyone was very caring and loving and I highly recommend MHOC! I pray we will be just as happy at our new school.

Posted April 19, 2014
This is our first year at MHOC after attending another private school in Coral Springs. MHOC is extremely well run and has an excellent principal. There is a lot of parent involvement and great school spirit. Both of our children are thriving at the school and we could not be happier. The waiting lists to get into certain grades are a tell tale sign that this school should be on your list when looking at schools in the area.

Posted February 10, 2014
I feel that MHOC has so many great qualities that I project at my home that when my child is at school the majority of the day she is safe,happy, and taught with high qualifications.Our Principal and staff are amazing each year things keep getting better. So proud to be a part of this wonderful MHOC family.

Posted February 06, 2014
MHOC is awesome! The school principal, teachers and staff show to be deeply involved in the school happenings, there's great communication to keep parents updated with school information, I love the community involvement in the school, the interest of parents in the school's performance, progress and improvements. Submitted by a parent

Posted December 03, 2013
After attending prep school, catholic schools and a year in public schools during my childhood it was important to me to find the perfect balance of education and religion for my children. MHOC is the perfect blend. The teachers are very loving, the curriculum is strong and the faith is taught in a way that my child enjoys and embraces it. My 6 year old loves going to school and church due to the environment created there. She has been attending since preschool and you will not find a better program to get your little ones feet wet with school. I am so happy to see the evrionment we loved so much at the preschool continued through the big school! PANTHER PROUD!!

Posted November 10, 2013
MHOC is the best! The students, parents, teachers and staff members are so welcoming and treat each other like family. I've been a part of the parish community for many years now and my experience has been outstanding! The teachers all have a sincere care for their students and work hard to partner with the parents. Of course, there's no perfect fit for every family but there's a good reason why MHOC's enrollment climbs each year and has a waiting list in some grade levels. They're obviously doing many things right!

Posted October 17, 2013
My child has been attending MHOC since preschool. Our family is thrilled with the educational experience he has received. We have always felt a "family" environment and also that our child is receiving not only an excellent academic education, but a strong Catholic, faith-based one as well. Over the past 2 years, the school has grown by leaps and bounds with more and more families enrolling. For the past two years, the local paper has awarded MHOC the Best Private School in Coral Springs/Parkland based on voting from readers.

Mary Help Of Christians Catholic School 1

Posted September 04, 2013
My children have always been in Catholic Schools and have had a great experience until MHOC. I am very disappointed in the school starting with the admin in the office to the teachers. In fact, we pulled our children and never even received a phone call or an email from MHOC. I think this act speaks volumes. I wish my children could be receiving a Catholic education; however, we are much happier now that we are in Parkland Public Schools. I would not recommend MHOC.

Mary Help Of Christians Catholic School 4

Posted January 14, 2013
This is an amazing School, I'm sorry people that did not fit in rate the school bad for revenge.

Posted August 25, 2011
2011-2012 will be a great year. School just started and MHOC is vibrant and the students are ready to learn. I love this school and so do my two children. One word can describe it....AMAZING. My son can't wait to get up in the morning and go to school. It is interesting because I just learned that many students just transfered to MHOC from another "Prep" school in the area since MHOC had better academics. Again....AMAZING. Truly Love it! Go Panthers!

Mary Help Of Christians Catholic School
6000 North University Drive, Parkland, FL  33067
Last modified Mary Help Of Christians Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Mary Help Of Christians Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top