Paxton, FL

Paxton School 1

Posted November 11, 2009

Paxton School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I went to school at PHS 7th and 8th grade. i loved it there.i am a mother of two kids that was enrolled at W.S.Harlen,they struggled until i moved them over to PHS. Now they are honor roll for the past 3 years, the best choice i ever made for my children.Thanks PHS!!!!!!!!

Posted July 18, 2009

Paxton School 3

Posted May 28, 2009
I attended from 7th to 8th, i repeated the 8th grade because they didn't have summer school, academically they don't really have all the funds to do so because of the basketball team, when I went if you didn't play you didn't matter, when I turned 16 i went to Walton Vo-Tech now that school excels in teaching and preparing for higher learning . I am now a parent of a soon to be kindergartener and im sending her to W.S. Harlan. in Lockhart they rank at 9

Posted May 04, 2009

Posted April 15, 2009

Posted March 08, 2009
I think this is the best school in the panhandle area.,My youngest daughter attends paxton,i wished i had sent my oldest daughter to paxton,the teachers are wonderful and really care about our kids

Paxton School 0

Posted August 17, 2008
I Love this school. My son has struggled in math for the last 3 years and the teachers have gone above and beyond to help him and make sure that he knows and understands what he is doing. I have had one child graduate from Paxton and currently have 3 enrolled. I would never change my kids from here. I have been totally impressed with the teachers and other staff in Paxton school. Thanks to all the teachers and admin staff for all that you do!!! You are very appreciated!!!

Posted August 15, 2008
i love this school...the teachers and everything are just like family too me...please please keep up the goood work on giving the students there including me....a very good education....

Paxton School 2

Posted August 04, 2008
If you have a struggling child they do not notify you untill its too late and they do not offer summer school!

Paxton School
21893 US Highway 331 N, Paxton, FL  32538
Last modified Paxton School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paxton School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top