Paxton, FL

Posted September 16, 2009
I went to school at PHS 7th and 8th grade. i loved it there.i am a mother of two kids that was enrolled at W.S.Harlen,they struggled until i moved them over to PHS. Now they are honor roll for the past 3 years, the best choice i ever made for my children.Thanks PHS!!!!!!!!

Paxton School 3

Posted May 28, 2009
I attended from 7th to 8th, i repeated the 8th grade because they didn't have summer school, academically they don't really have all the funds to do so because of the basketball team, when I went if you didn't play you didn't matter, when I turned 16 i went to Walton Vo-Tech now that school excels in teaching and preparing for higher learning . I am now a parent of a soon to be kindergartener and im sending her to W.S. Harlan. in Lockhart they rank at 9

Posted March 08, 2009
I think this is the best school in the panhandle area.,My youngest daughter attends paxton,i wished i had sent my oldest daughter to paxton,the teachers are wonderful and really care about our kids

Posted August 17, 2008
I Love this school. My son has struggled in math for the last 3 years and the teachers have gone above and beyond to help him and make sure that he knows and understands what he is doing. I have had one child graduate from Paxton and currently have 3 enrolled. I would never change my kids from here. I have been totally impressed with the teachers and other staff in Paxton school. Thanks to all the teachers and admin staff for all that you do!!! You are very appreciated!!!

Posted August 15, 2008
i love this school...the teachers and everything are just like family too me...please please keep up the goood work on giving the students there including me....a very good education....

Paxton School 2

Posted August 04, 2008
If you have a struggling child they do not notify you untill its too late and they do not offer summer school!

Posted April 30, 2008
I am a student of Paxton High School, soon to be graduate, and I couldn't imagine going to school anywhere else. Our school is so small and connected. Yes, our school has its bad days, but most days are easy laid back days. Our teachers and staff members are like our older brother & sisters when we need someone to truly talk to. When I leave here, I'll always know I have my Alumni behind me 100% of the way.

Posted February 29, 2008
this is a great school and i would recommend it to any caring parent that wants to send their child to great and supporting school.Fcat is an important part of the school and we have an A+ school for many years now.I am in the 7th grade and have been going here since kindergarten.i am 99.9% sure that your child would love going to a school like Paxton.There aren't many students but everone knows everyone there.

Posted January 30, 2008
As a parent of 2 boys, one middle school and one high school, I have been more than pleased with Paxton School overall. The teachers are helpful, the staff is helpful, and the environment is pleasant. The smaller school atmosphere has been a blessing for both of my sons.

Posted January 19, 2007
I have seven kids that all went to Paxton It is a great school for education, safety and athletics

21893 US Highway 331 N, Paxton, FL  32538
Last modified Paxton School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paxton School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top