813 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Posted February 08, 2016
My experience with this school was the best, when my son started (prekinder) he had a problems with speech, but after Ms Perez and the therapies help him actually he's the best in class, I was very sad because he can't to continue at the school because i didn't live at the area, but very happy to recommended to everybody. Thanks to Principal, to Ms. Lloyd she was the first step and help me too much, Ms Perez best teacher ever, one more time THANKS.

Posted May 05, 2015
NICE, THE BEST SCHOOL EVER. THE TEACHERS, THE STAFF. RATING IS 1 , BUT FOR ME IS 10. I GO FOR HOW MY CHILD IS TREAT, NO FOR WHAT THE SCHOOL IS RATE. LOVE THIS SCHOOL.

Lake Forest Elementary School 1

Posted July 13, 2014
When teachers start caring more and stop belittling students I'll remove this opinion. Teachers seem to be there just for the paycheck they come in just to watch the clock get to going home time.

Posted January 17, 2013
I love this school. I have a child that's a 4th grade student there. Excellent teachers strong principal/school leadership. Challenging academic programs. Staff is Friendly and caring.

Lake Forest Elementary School 4

Posted July 21, 2012
This school is a diamond in the ruff! The teachers are dedicated to the advancement of all students. It would be nice to have more parent involvement . New administration is wonderful! Staff is friendly and caring from all angles! Thank you Lake Forest!

Lake Forest Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2012
Lake Forest Elementary is a wonderful place for learning. I previously wrote a blog (06/11/2011) about my dissatisfaction about the frequent rotation of my children s teacher. Just to recap (My son is now in the 3rd grade and has had at least 8 to 9 teachers since starting Lake Forest in 2007/8. Some left for reputable reason (other opportunities/sick) but most seem to have left for undisclosed reasons. My daughter is in 1st grade and seems to be following the same trend. In 1st grade alone she has had 3 different teachers). I am happy to report (in my opinion) that much needed progress has been made. My children have the same wonderful teachers for the past year and they are doing very well. I would like thank the teacher of Lake Forest Elementary for doing a wonderful job. I would also like to welcome Miss Boyd (principle) to our family. She has done a wonderful job at Boulevard Heights Elementary (assistant principal) and I am certain that she will do an even better job at LFE. Shout out to: Miss Ross (K) you wonderful. Thank you!! Miss H. Pascal (4th) you re magnificent Mrs. Marino (2nd) superb To all others teachers and staff thank you. You are appreciated.

Posted June 29, 2007
I love this school ! It a priledge for my child to attend . (In which he loves it !) great staff, outstanding principle (who knows most of her students and parents by name !) great vice-principle, office staff, ESE department , and my favorite, Ms. White-Maynes and Ms Marillo; teachers in the cluster program. Thank all of you for another outstanding year ! T.Biondolillo

Posted September 19, 2006
I have two children that attend lake forest and I feel the principal and her staff are wonderful. They are very caring and will do anything to help your child succeed. They have a wonderful academic program, for instance the 5th grade college, also the ace program is wonderful. I applaud all the teachers and staff members there because they go above and beyond. The only thing that disappoints me is that there is not enough parent involvement in the pto, sac, and saf meetings. Parents wake up and get involved in what is going on at your childs school!

Posted March 06, 2006
I have right now 2 kids here. I considered the best school from area. One of them is receiving special education and his progress is wonderfull. Thanks to all the teachers and staff of Special Education. Also want to congratulate Mrs. Mack (kindergarden) is the best! Thanks to All the Staff. Is the Best School! This year you got another A+, on my opinion.

Posted June 19, 2005
Great school. Very involved teachers, staff and principle. Truly. A hidden tresure in Pembroke Park.

Lake Forest Elementary School
3550 Southwest 48th Avenue, Pembroke Park, FL  33023
Last modified Lake Forest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Forest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top