Pembroke Pines, FL

Sharon School Of Excellence 5

Posted August 24, 2010
It's a great christian private school that is growing. They help kids with learning disabilities and teach kids life skills. My son gets the attention he needs and I am quite satisfied.

Sharon School Of Excellence 5

Posted August 24, 2010
This is an excellence school. My child has excelled in his academic. Other schools said he could not learned, but Sharon School of Excellence worked with my child one on one and now I see such a great improvement, not only in his school work but his self-esteem has arisen!!!!!! I highly recommend this school.

Sharon School Of Excellence
6741 Pembroke Road, Pembroke Pines, FL  33023
Last modified Sharon School Of Excellence is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Sharon School Of Excellence Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top