4-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

i was referred to this school by a parent who student have graduated from there. I am extremly satisfied with the outcome of my child. I have dealt with school with the picture perfect appearance but no growth was done with my child , until i brought them to harvard. very family oriented and a welcoming spirit . no school is perfect but i prayed day and night that my daughter was able to catch up and focus on her grades and right now my child showing me things that ms Joseph have shown her and what the art teacher has taught her to create. This school has caring staff and they really do care for every student well being. you can tell their main focus is to teach, love and care . I wish i can say more but I pray they open more school like harvard in the future.

I had read a comment below and disagree with that. communication with teachers, front desk and the staff is very easy and not once i have walked in and seen unsupervised. this was my first year my daughter attended this school and will continue . my daughter enjoys gymnastics, her speech therapist is amazing and the parent portal is easy for me to stay on track . if you are looking for a small setting this is the right school. if you want improvement in your child reading this is the school.

This school was among the worst school ever, bullying and the utter failure of adults to stop it. They don't have no adult supervision and they don't call the parent to let them know how they children is doing in school, this school is not worth it.

. I am so happy that I brought my child to Harvard. I felt like I was loosing him in the school system, his attitude change from worse to better. i felt like the staff was more accommodating than other schools and never gave up on him. I will recommend this school to other parents because miami need more school like them

My child attended this school for the first last year after coming from another private school who only focused on everything else beside my child academic I am very pleased with the outcome and especially this year my child has been talking about his goals of life and i am so proud becuas ethe other school use t leave him behind. the staff is very family friendly and i couldnt ask for more. my child loves the environment and i would reccommed parents to bring their child their.

Last modified Harvard International Academy is a Private school that serves grades 4-12