140 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)

My daughter started kindergarten in the Atlantic Montessori , she is going to 3rd grade. I have a wonderful experience, my daughter loves this school. Especially her 2nd and 3rd grade teacher Ms. Vasquez is the best, her unique personality makes learning interesting. She sees in every each student the talent or the missing links. Very sad this is our last year in this school. The administration great Ms. Odalys isn't a pro. Ms. Ledon and Ms.Garcia are so down to earth helping people. This is a small school no carpool , dismissal from the classroom, opportunity to have a few words with a teacher every day. Everybody knows each other this is a plus. My daughter learned a lot, we are sad to leave. This is a K-3 school.

Develops character:
SCHOOL LEADER
The culture of this school is one of honesty and integrity . It's only focus is doing what's right for the children.
Posted August 07, 2015

I regret sending my child to that school. Since day one, I've been receiving bad report on her rather than giving her some type of positive reinforcement in her learning. The school informed me late on how poor she was progressing and was recommending my child to be placed in special ed program for slow learners. My daughter was indeed struggling, but I knew what my daughter was capable of. I made an immediate decision and transferred her over to a regular public school. To keep a long story short, her academics significantly improved. She received accelerated reader and math award. The best part was...she's more than good enough to move forward into the 1st grade.

Thanks AMCS for a GREAT year! My daughter improves a lot with Ms. Gavilan. Excellent teachers and staff. I love the fact that parents can involve in every program and activity. Communication with the teacher exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Atlantic Montessori.

This School is GREAT!! The best decision ever for my kids education. My daughter is progressing really fast with the Montessori program. The teachers impress me, I can talk with them when I need it and always are very interested in communicate with me about my kids. The principal and assistant really love the kids. It's like a family. Great Job!!!

This charter school is new and has it's growing pains, but for the most part is a good school.

This is a family oriented school with a big heart. The teachers and staff always have the students' best interest at heart.

Last modified Atlantic Montessori Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-3