Public charter
Pembroke Pines, FL

Atlantic Montessori Charter School 5

Posted September 08, 2014
This School is GREAT!! The best decision ever for my kids education. My daughter is progressing really fast with the Montessori program. The teachers impress me, I can talk with them when I need it and always are very interested in communicate with me about my kids. The principal and assistant really love the kids. It's like a family. Great Job!!!

Atlantic Montessori Charter School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
This charter school is new and has it's growing pains, but for the most part is a good school.

Atlantic Montessori Charter School 5

Posted June 27, 2013
This is a family oriented school with a big heart. The teachers and staff always have the students' best interest at heart.

Atlantic Montessori Charter School
9893 Pines Boulevard, Pembroke Pines, FL  33024
Last modified Atlantic Montessori Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-3
Atlantic Montessori Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top