Public charter
Pembroke Pines, FL

Develops empathy:
This school is the best thing that has happen in education in many years. Your children learn in a small classroom size, they expand their abilities because of the concentrated learning opportunities. The Educators at this school are not only award winning , they care about your children!
Posted August 07, 2015

Develops honesty:
The culture of this school is one of honesty and integrity . It's only focus is doing what's right for the children.
Posted August 07, 2015

Atlantic Montessori Charter School 1

Posted August 05, 2015
I regret sending my child to that school. Since day one, I've been receiving bad report on her rather than giving her some type of positive reinforcement in her learning. The school informed me late on how poor she was progressing and was recommending my child to be placed in special ed program for slow learners. My daughter was indeed struggling, but I knew what my daughter was capable of. I made an immediate decision and transferred her over to a regular public school. To keep a long story short, her academics significantly improved. She received accelerated reader and math award. The best part was...she's more than good enough to move forward into the 1st grade.

Posted May 17, 2015
Thanks AMCS for a GREAT year! My daughter improves a lot with Ms. Gavilan. Excellent teachers and staff. I love the fact that parents can involve in every program and activity. Communication with the teacher exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Atlantic Montessori.

Posted September 08, 2014
This School is GREAT!! The best decision ever for my kids education. My daughter is progressing really fast with the Montessori program. The teachers impress me, I can talk with them when I need it and always are very interested in communicate with me about my kids. The principal and assistant really love the kids. It's like a family. Great Job!!!

Atlantic Montessori Charter School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
This charter school is new and has it's growing pains, but for the most part is a good school.

Posted June 27, 2013
This is a family oriented school with a big heart. The teachers and staff always have the students' best interest at heart.

Atlantic Montessori Charter School
9893 Pines Boulevard, Pembroke Pines, FL  33024
Last modified Atlantic Montessori Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-3
Atlantic Montessori Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top