Pembroke Pines, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted June 23, 2014
My son was in kindergarten, he was lucky to have one of the best coach coach Trooper", he can read fluently and he is right on track. Overall it's a good school they have some great activities with the kids, right choice, no regret.

Posted July 08, 2013
I was a student at this school from 2006-2008. I was there from first grade to third grade. Now I'm in 8th grade and I can truly say that they are the reason I am success. The teachers really care about the students, they don't just give you a book and tell you to read. I'm in 8th grade it 6 highschool credits !!! My teachers we're Coach Castillo, Coach Cutler (She left :( ), and Coach DeVeer. I love them DEARLY. I would highly recommend this school to anyone. And the principal is AWESOME he's always there and interactive with us. No one feels like an outcast.

Posted August 16, 2012
Safety wise the school is great, teacher for the most part are very good. But i have to say I am disapointed w/ that the fact that no notice was sent home to inform of sudents teachers or when parents and students are able to come in to find out teachers and classroom (info). I had to call the school and ask.

Posted April 22, 2012
<3 u Coach Johnson!!!This skool rox bcuz of my Kindergarten teacher!!Coach Johnson was very laborious and her teaching skills were really amazing!We did dif projects and activites...She taught with all her heart!!It will be an honor to have Coach Johnson as a teacher for any school!

Posted July 19, 2011
I love this school with all my heart this school was my kidergarten to 5th grade great thanks to Coach Mclean, Coach Figuroua, Coach Cutler, Coach Coia, Coach Binios, And last but not least Coach Lyman. (also known as Coach Reyes.) i give this school an A+! And ASP has its ups and downs ! But i love them big thanks to my ASP conselers Coach Angel, Coach Teron, Coach Barbra, Coach Jessy, and Coach Evelyn! Thnx guys:) this school is amazing and i hope it stays that way:) thank u Palm Cove. We'll NEVER part.. YOU are ALWAYS in my Heart<3

Posted April 05, 2011
Exelente school !!!!!......special thanks to coach Neal Kindergarden is an exelent teacher!!!!!, I can see my daughter every day learn more and more and she loves school!!

Palm Cove Elementary School 3

Posted April 05, 2011
My daugther is in first grade and is her first year at the school. Some of the staff are very cooperative and supporting. Coach Debarrios, Coach Cerrato, Coach Deveer, Coach Patrick and Coach Tindell are great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!. But unfortunatelly her teacher is the worse teacher any child can have for first grade ( im sharing a lot of the first graders parents point of view). Coach Holzer should be working with older kids, 5 graders may be or middle schoolers. She is very rude with young children. She is not cooperative at all. She has to find another job, may be with books or plants. The school has at lot of activities for the family. The Christmas activities or thanksgiving for example we love them. Parents involvement is encouraged, the school is always clean.

Posted April 01, 2011
Our two sons attend Palm Cove and loved it. Special thanks to coach McClean and coach Suarez, they are awesome teachers, really care about the children and are always open to listen to our concerns. The principal is a funny guy and always smiling...

Posted September 28, 2010
The school itself is fantastic. Its new, clean, The teachers that I have dealt with for my children have all been a dream. My children have done great there. I will say that the problems there are not with the school. There are a couple of rental communities around and one is a lower income complex. It also has 200 buildings and alllll those children attend this school. I have dealt with a severe amount of bullying and harrassment towards my kids. The teachers and staff handled it the best they could but it is up to the parents of the other children who were clearly not taking care of business with their children. I wish this school was in a different neighborhood because it really is something special.

Palm Cove Elementary School 3

Posted August 02, 2010
Joann from registrar is terrible with people. Overall the staff is great, but this lady has serious anger issues when it comes to people. Try to avoid this lady. She is so rude and very unhelpful.

Palm Cove Elementary School
11601 Washington Street, Pembroke Pines, FL  33025
Last modified Palm Cove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palm Cove Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top