1,297 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

They don't stand by there punishment and that makes student afraid to speak up when being bullied cause they know nothing will happen

This school is overall Horrible. The staff lies, you can't believe anything they say. Fights after fights. Teachers are no help, they stay on their phones most of the time. My child never had problems until he attended Pines middle. Save yourself and don't send you child here.

Great curriculum and the teachers and staff are awesome! My daughter is happy in this school and she receives excellent help with reading and math. Highly recommend!

I AM A STUDENT AND SO MANY PEOPLE ARE BEAT UP! Recently, some kids got arrested for fighting a few weeks ago. There is a lot of profanity and vulgar language used everyday. The cafeteria is absolutely disgusting and they wipe off the food with a MOP and leave it on the ground. The stairwell ismusky and disgusting and the kids have a horrible attitude. I do not recommend going here as a student.

I JUST WANNA KNOW DOES THIS SCHOOL HAVE LOCKERS?? Cause I'm a student and I would like to have some space in my bag with our having to carry them heavy books all day so ya I just need a yes or no answer to this...:

Horrible experience with both my daughter and nephew. This year was the tipping point when my 13 year old nephew was beaten up so bad by a 16 year old. Noboby called the police nor parents or myself until I picked him up from school. I went straight to the Broward board of education and removed them asap.

this is a great schools teachers and staff are excellent and my son is in national junior honor society which is doing great things for him

Poor school. Little is done regarding bullying. As the years have gone by, the school has and it's programs have deteriorated. This year they eliminated chorus, amongst other programs. My daughter is very dissatisfied with teachers and cirriculum. She and I are unhappy with the administrators inability to address and control the bullying that is taking place and increased over the years. I tried but was unable to move my daughter to a different school this year.

The teachers are great! They are very good at educating the children. I recommend this school. There is plenty of security in the school, and school resource officers. The school makes sure that kids are following the dress code and carry their ID badge with them. The school has been improved technologically. I am very happy with the school, staff, resource officers and kids there are well behaved.

i really like this school,cuz they give a lil bit of home work ... i think cuz they probully think the other classes give alot ,or are to lazy,or want to be a VERY nice teacher i personally think it rocks cheese

Last modified Pines Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.