Pembroke Pines, FL
Students enrolled: 1,358

Posted May 24, 2015
Great curriculum and the teachers and staff are awesome! My daughter is happy in this school and she receives excellent help with reading and math. Highly recommend!

Posted March 11, 2015
I AM A STUDENT AND SO MANY PEOPLE ARE BEAT UP! Recently, some kids got arrested for fighting a few weeks ago. There is a lot of profanity and vulgar language used everyday. The cafeteria is absolutely disgusting and they wipe off the food with a MOP and leave it on the ground. The stairwell ismusky and disgusting and the kids have a horrible attitude. I do not recommend going here as a student.

Posted August 08, 2013
I JUST WANNA KNOW DOES THIS SCHOOL HAVE LOCKERS?? Cause I'm a student and I would like to have some space in my bag with our having to carry them heavy books all day so ya I just need a yes or no answer to this...:

Posted August 04, 2013
Horrible experience with both my daughter and nephew. This year was the tipping point when my 13 year old nephew was beaten up so bad by a 16 year old. Noboby called the police nor parents or myself until I picked him up from school. I went straight to the Broward board of education and removed them asap.

Posted July 30, 2013
this is a great schools teachers and staff are excellent and my son is in national junior honor society which is doing great things for him

Posted January 08, 2013
Poor school. Little is done regarding bullying. As the years have gone by, the school has and it's programs have deteriorated. This year they eliminated chorus, amongst other programs. My daughter is very dissatisfied with teachers and cirriculum. She and I are unhappy with the administrators inability to address and control the bullying that is taking place and increased over the years. I tried but was unable to move my daughter to a different school this year.

Posted December 05, 2010
The teachers are great! They are very good at educating the children. I recommend this school. There is plenty of security in the school, and school resource officers. The school makes sure that kids are following the dress code and carry their ID badge with them. The school has been improved technologically. I am very happy with the school, staff, resource officers and kids there are well behaved.

Posted December 05, 2010
i really like this school,cuz they give a lil bit of home work ... i think cuz they probully think the other classes give alot ,or are to lazy,or want to be a VERY nice teacher i personally think it rocks cheese

Pines Middle School 3

Posted April 24, 2010
Yo this school has so many fights. Its not even funny. Its not even safe. Well I am but other people no. Theres gum under lunch tables and desks. A week later and its still there! Theres so much profanity. Teachers sometimes diss u! One teacher called me deaf. Another teacher gave me a consequence but not to this other guy and he did the same thing I did! Ugh this school I tell ya.

Pines Middle School

Posted April 17, 2010
This school is the best middle school ever i learn and have fun at the same time!!!!

Pines Middle School
200 North Douglas Road, Pembroke Pines, FL  33024
Last modified Pines Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pines Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top