Pembroke Pines, FL

Posted August 08, 2013
I JUST WANNA KNOW DOES THIS SCHOOL HAVE LOCKERS?? Cause I'm a student and I would like to have some space in my bag with our having to carry them heavy books all day so ya I just need a yes or no answer to this...:

Pines Middle School 1

Posted August 04, 2013
Horrible experience with both my daughter and nephew. This year was the tipping point when my 13 year old nephew was beaten up so bad by a 16 year old. Noboby called the police nor parents or myself until I picked him up from school. I went straight to the Broward board of education and removed them asap.

Posted July 30, 2013
this is a great schools teachers and staff are excellent and my son is in national junior honor society which is doing great things for him

Pines Middle School 1

Posted January 08, 2013
Poor school. Little is done regarding bullying. As the years have gone by, the school has and it's programs have deteriorated. This year they eliminated chorus, amongst other programs. My daughter is very dissatisfied with teachers and cirriculum. She and I are unhappy with the administrators inability to address and control the bullying that is taking place and increased over the years. I tried but was unable to move my daughter to a different school this year.

Posted December 05, 2010
The teachers are great! They are very good at educating the children. I recommend this school. There is plenty of security in the school, and school resource officers. The school makes sure that kids are following the dress code and carry their ID badge with them. The school has been improved technologically. I am very happy with the school, staff, resource officers and kids there are well behaved.

Posted December 05, 2010
i really like this school,cuz they give a lil bit of home work ... i think cuz they probully think the other classes give alot ,or are to lazy,or want to be a VERY nice teacher i personally think it rocks cheese

Pines Middle School 3

Posted April 24, 2010
Yo this school has so many fights. Its not even funny. Its not even safe. Well I am but other people no. Theres gum under lunch tables and desks. A week later and its still there! Theres so much profanity. Teachers sometimes diss u! One teacher called me deaf. Another teacher gave me a consequence but not to this other guy and he did the same thing I did! Ugh this school I tell ya.

Posted April 17, 2010
This school is the best middle school ever i learn and have fun at the same time!!!!

Posted February 13, 2010
I have a daughter that went to pines middle and is now in high school, however now i have a son in the 7th grade there and has been there since 6th grade. I have a 4th grader that is suppose to be going there in a 2 yrs and i am not sure if its a good idea. There has been a tremendous change for the negative. Teachers are worried about disciplining rather than teaching. They worry about dress code rather than what's happening with a students grades and how they can better their teaching skills. My son comes home and says that he tells his teacher he doesn't understand and right away the teacher tells him to pay attention and he will. No passion to take the extra step and assist him in learning rather automatic blame that the student is hyper & disrupptive. The kids don't respect them

Posted November 25, 2009
My daughter has been going to this school for 2 years now. I have no complaints. The teachers are helpful . Recommend the school

Pines Middle School
200 North Douglas Road, Pembroke Pines, FL  33024
Last modified Pines Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pines Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top