568 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

School staff is always pleasant. Since the new principal arrived I have seen a major difference with expectations and values amongst everyone. I was never able to talk to the previous principal if i had a concern. not the case now i really feel like she cares about my child and he comes home happy everyday.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Since the new leadership too over last year, I have seen a complete difference. omg I', so happy at this school.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Teachers go over and above and they don't mind at all.

All my children attended this school. I use to be fond of the teachers, principal and assistant principal. I don't think they put a lot of effort into teaching and communicating like before. If it wasn't my childs last year I would definitely consider relocating him!

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

My son is struggles and from last year I have seen a lot of improvement with the suport he receives.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The new principal really loves the children. She really makes time for anyone. I don't know how does it but my kids feel loved and like they are part of a family.

This is a great school to be a part of. I have been a parent here for 4 years and as a parent I have seen a transformation of the school within the last school year until now. My kids love the teachers and everyone. Everyone at the school is involved and cares about the kids. It really really really shows.

Pasadena Lakes is a great school. The teachers and principal really care my children. she and other staff greet students and parents in the morning. It's a really big difference from 2 years ago. She has made learning fun. My kids love going to school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers go above and beyond for all of the students at this school. It is a very caring environment where all children are safe. Both of my children attended this school and had fantastic teachers every year.

really i think in 1k her teacher is not proffesional, dont have control, and dont listen the students and parents. i am looking for other school. and they dont apply the esol program, may be for level of expenses

Last modified Pasadena Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.