568 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Pasadena Lakes is a great school. The teachers and principal really care my children. she and other staff greet students and parents in the morning. It's a really big difference from 2 years ago. She has made learning fun. My kids love going to school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers go above and beyond for all of the students at this school. It is a very caring environment where all children are safe. Both of my children attended this school and had fantastic teachers every year.

really i think in 1k her teacher is not proffesional, dont have control, and dont listen the students and parents. i am looking for other school. and they dont apply the esol program, may be for level of expenses

I know this school. My son attended from 3th grade to 5th grade and the teachers did great job my son is now on 8th grade and I think the Pasadena lakes team work very hard for all students; my daughter Is in 2nd grade and she is doing great thanks to the good teachers in the school.

My grandson attended this school for kindergarten last year. I think it is disgusting on how they handled a situation that my son had with his kindergarten teacher. I understand she retired, she should have many years ago. My son reached out to them due to his son not picking up on the things that were being taught. My sons concerns fell on deaf ears. I hope who ever is going to be attending kindergarten this year will have a teacher who cares about teaching the children. This teacher told my son and I quote. " I am going to let him skate through kindergarten and let the first grade teacher worry about it." What a disgrace for a teacher who is suppose to educate and welcome him into the world of education make that kind of comment. I am hoping he doesn't have another one like that this year. Make sure you ask your children what they are learning. Make sure you make a pest of yourself if you are not getting the results you feel you deserve. The principal was not much better, it is too bad that this grandson can't attend the same school my other grandson is attending WELLEBY ELEMENTARY they CARE about our CHILDREN, they want their first learning experience to be good.

Pasadena Lakes Elementary - Used to be a very good A school. Has dropped to a B school. There is very little care for the well being of the students on the part of the Principal and Vice Principal

My son has been in the Autism Cluster for several years. After a rough start, I find the quality of support he receives to be far superior than my typically developing son receives at a neighboring, more highly rated school. The staff are caring and compassionate and do the best the can given their poor financial resources. And yes, the student-teacher ratios are poor, but that seems to be the case in every FL school. Despite the school rough exterior, I find the quality of services on the inside (including after-care) to be far superior to the neighboring "10" school.

My son just moved on to Middle School after 6 years at Pasadena. I feel he is well prepared, due to the education he received at PLE. No school is perfect for every child, but I felt most of the teachers, staff and administration were fair, taught the children well, and treated the parents with respect.

My daughter just completed her 1st grade year a Pasadena, unfortunately we are relocating so she will not be attending next year. Ms. Cruz (1st grade) is one of the best educators this world has to offer! I cannot say enough good things about her. My daughter is gifted but I was quite prepared for the 'gifted' program so Ms. Cruz took the time to challenge her and provide her with assignments to keep her busy and focused. Because of her, my daughter placed in the 97 percentile on the SAT. Ms. Cruz believes in requiring more than just learning enough to get by...she believes in your children...I love her and will never forget her!

I read that it was 13 student per teacher, well that is not true, my daughter has never been in a class smaller than 20 children per one teacher, with no teacher helper, or aid in the room. This year in 2nd grade there are 21 in her class. I am not happy with the school, or thier facilities. They don't have appropriate pick up and drop off areas, the school looks ghetto, and the parents are not involved except for a handful who work very hard to compensate for the rest who drop thier kids off and speed away. Not happy with much here.

Last modified Pasadena Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.