Pembroke Pines, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted October 23, 2014
Chapel Trail is great! The teachers are amazing and the staff is always helpful and friendly. They keep you updated and involved.

Posted October 21, 2014
This is an A+ school with A+ teachers and administration. Chapel Trail has a very safe and nurturing atmosphere. A great community to live in.

Chapel Trail Elementary School 2

Posted August 13, 2014
Im sorry this school has horrible ways of dealing with children. My daughter has ADHD. Instead of working with her they made her take a test and held her back in first grade. I am not sure if it is just the teacher or the school. This is just ridiculous.

Posted October 24, 2013
Chapel Trail is a great school! My son has been in this school for kinder and first grade. The teachers are excellent.

Posted October 15, 2013
I don't understand why there are so many charter schools in this area. This school is fantastic! Good public schools are not an option for most people who live in South Florida. Don't believe me? Check the Great Schools ratings for surrounding areas. We moved our family into this neighborhood which is pretty much in the Everglades, FOR THIS SCHOOL ZONE. My kids have attended this school for 3 years and LOVE it! I can't find one thing to complain about. It's worth every long drive to work and the higher price to live here. I also want to add that I am not one of those PTA totally involved super moms either, you don't have to be. BUT if you like that sort of thing, then you will fit right in here. The PTA is major. All of the teachers I have dealt with have been great but there are two that really stood out. Mrs. Robayna and Mrs. Reynolds. If you can get one of those teachers for your kids- you hit the lottery. They are very special and they LOVE the kids. My children will remember these women forever. I am sad that this will be our last year at Chapel Trail Elem. but because the area is so perfect we will be moving on to Silver Trail Middle which is also very highly rated.

Posted May 08, 2013
Teachers, in general are good and open to the children needs. Principal and assistant principal are quite the opposite. They are distant and unfriendly with the kids, and parents. On several occasions they were dismissive and condescending. They are terrible leaders, and set a bad example for the staff at Chapel Trail.

Posted February 15, 2013
I'm a father of two kids who currently attend chapel trail elem and my only beef with this school has been with the front office staff, i believe they lack professionalism and a good attitude, it's as if you were a bothered every time you have a concern or a problem and i believe it's the leadership were it starts. This unfortunately would've never occur with the previous principal Mr. B cause he would interfere in every issue that would happened at that school, the current staff is lazy, rude, unprosseional and lacks customer service education. I love the teachers there, like i said the staff is a reflection of the principal disorganize nature. I'm a big supporter of our teachers, classrooms and schools in any way i can but this school or principle should definitely retrain the staff.

Posted August 08, 2012
My family s experience, thus far, I can only say that I am very satisfied with Chapel Trail Elementary, its teachers, principals, paraprofessionals and parental community. My child is happy, positive, has made lots of friends, and is enjoying her overall school experience. My child is going into first grade already reading, as well as in math adding in single and double digits. My child s academics and view of school are only a reflection of Chapel Trail s excellence and the parent/teacher support and interaction that is implemented.

Chapel Trail Elementary School 4

Posted May 22, 2012
My children have been attending this school for the past 3 years.They have blossomed, both academically and socially. Fantastic teachers and support staff. The principal and assistant principal seem detached, and at times, hostile. I have personally had no conflicts with them, nor have my children. They could use a refresher course in Personality 101. The teachers, I will say again, are top notch!! I would love to see more parents involved, both in the classroom and with school activities/functions.

Posted November 30, 2011
The teachers and everyone is very nice and respectful. I cant say the same thing regarding the assistant principal, Mrs Coachman, she has a very bad attitude and does not know how to be polite to parents and students. From my experience with her, the school could do without her rudeness.

Chapel Trail Elementary School
19595 Taft Street, Pembroke Pines, FL  33029
Last modified Chapel Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chapel Trail Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 59 reviews. Top