734 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My daughter is very bright but we had trouble with her handwriting. Mid year, she really neat, she reads well and enjoys school.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Students are taught from an early age to support each other, bullying is not acceptable. Each student has a job to do, older students are supportive of the little ones. Mrs. Lipkins the principal is aprochable to parents and students. My little one just walked up to her and asked her to give her teacher a note and she came down to her level and said of course. My daughter felt confident and I know it's because she has made her feel that she is there it help. That is priceless.

Our daughter's experience at Chapel Trail has been wonderful. She has Mrs. Sanchez as her Kindergarden teacher. Mrs. Sanchez takes time to address her children's learning styles. She works on their weakness and strengths. I would love for her to receive a teacher of the year award. Overall, my daughter loves her school. I would highly recommend this school to friends and family.

This school truly is the "Best in the West"! I am thrilled with the teachers, administration and overall cleaniness of the school. The office staff is warm and friendly and I always feel welcome to come volunteer! I'm proud to be a Gator Parent at CTE!

Chapel Trail is great! The teachers are amazing and the staff is always helpful and friendly. They keep you updated and involved.

This is an A+ school with A+ teachers and administration. Chapel Trail has a very safe and nurturing atmosphere. A great community to live in.

Im sorry this school has horrible ways of dealing with children. My daughter has ADHD. Instead of working with her they made her take a test and held her back in first grade. I am not sure if it is just the teacher or the school. This is just ridiculous.

Chapel Trail is a great school! My son has been in this school for kinder and first grade. The teachers are excellent.

I don't understand why there are so many charter schools in this area. This school is fantastic! Good public schools are not an option for most people who live in South Florida. Don't believe me? Check the Great Schools ratings for surrounding areas. We moved our family into this neighborhood which is pretty much in the Everglades, FOR THIS SCHOOL ZONE. My kids have attended this school for 3 years and LOVE it! I can't find one thing to complain about. It's worth every long drive to work and the higher price to live here. I also want to add that I am not one of those PTA totally involved super moms either, you don't have to be. BUT if you like that sort of thing, then you will fit right in here. The PTA is major. All of the teachers I have dealt with have been great but there are two that really stood out. Mrs. Robayna and Mrs. Reynolds. If you can get one of those teachers for your kids- you hit the lottery. They are very special and they LOVE the kids. My children will remember these women forever. I am sad that this will be our last year at Chapel Trail Elem. but because the area is so perfect we will be moving on to Silver Trail Middle which is also very highly rated.

Teachers, in general are good and open to the children needs. Principal and assistant principal are quite the opposite. They are distant and unfriendly with the kids, and parents. On several occasions they were dismissive and condescending. They are terrible leaders, and set a bad example for the staff at Chapel Trail.

Last modified Chapel Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.