607 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Silver Palms Elementary School 3

Posted January 16, 2016
The school has been an A grade school for over 12 years plus. Sad that administration can not catch up with technology and lack of interest to update their school web site. The school is loosing children with an enrollment of 600 children. The less the enrollment the less school fund toward this school. Something to worry about. A concern parent.

Posted September 16, 2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE this school!! My daughter went there 9 years ago now my son does. Same amazing staff with some additional great new faces. Never had an issue that was not properly attended to. This is a fantastic school. Your child is loved from K all the way to graduation I cannot say enough good things, so glad this school is in my neighborhood.

Posted January 20, 2015
My daughters use to attend this school and now my son does..I have nothing but great things to say about this school. I feel safe dropping off my child there and know that he is in great hands..learning new things all the time. The teachers have been excellent, the principal has been there for many years and the before/aftercare staff is awesome.

Posted December 19, 2013
its an amazing school all around, the staff is friendly all the kids are amazing and our children are in a safe school truly safe the principal Mrs walker is very friendly and our new asst principal Mr Gardner is Great!! and the Teachers WOW !!! i am so happy my child is in great enviorment ...

Posted January 08, 2012
I agree wholeheartedly that Silver Palms Elementary is the best school in Broward County. In fact, it is the best school in the whole world!! I know, because I teach there. Every day I see caring teachers, paraprofessionals, cafeteria workers, and custodians. All of us have a job to do that make our school terrific. The leadership at Silver Palms is outstanding. Our Principal, Mrs. Walker, and our Assistant Principal, Mrs. Helman, provide such a loving, warm, and caring atmosphere. You can tell immediately when you walk into Silver Palms Elementary that it is one school that stands out among the rest. It is top notch in my book!

Posted January 07, 2012
THE BEST ELEM. SCHOOL IN BROWARD COUNTY !! The principal Mrs. Walker and Asst. Prin. Ms. Helman, are both wonderful, you see them everyday helping the kids as they go home or as they enter the school. All the teachers are excellent, my 2 kids are in this school and how I wish they can stay here until high school. The teachers are approachable and do really care for the students, they are friendly and my kids love them all. They both feel welcomed and loved in this wonderful school environment. To all the staff and teachers at SPES you guys are doing an awesome job. Thanks a lot !!

Posted June 06, 2011
This is a GREAT school! Excellent team of teachers and staff who really care about children and their excellence in education. Our child always says that this is the best school ever. The principal and staff always maintain safe and warm learning environment.

Posted October 09, 2010
The kids, teachers and administrators are all terrific!

Posted May 03, 2010
This is an amazing school. The teachers stress academics in a warm and loving environment.

Posted April 29, 2010
Teachers care, and my kids love the school.

1209 Northwest 155th Avenue, Pembroke Pines, FL  33028
Last modified Silver Palms Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Silver Palms Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top