549 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I went here from kindergarten to fifth grade and found it to be a loving and safe place to grow up in. When I was there, the state was going through massive budget cuts, but the staff always found a way to keep the students happy and engaged, despite the limitations. My experience here was amazing and I left the school with a family and good friends that I continue to talk to. The diversity here is incredible, you don't understand how great a situation it is until you go somewhere else, and the teachers are kind and know what they're talking about. I would rate it a 10/10. PIF-WIAMAD!

Teachers and staff are very supportive! Both of my children attended this school and I couldn't be happier!

II have three kids at Panther Run, one now turning to Middle. The principal, Ms Saef, is a great great person and is always available. She can always be seen in the halls and students love her. The school staff really cares about the kids, it is well organised and seems like a big family. My kids are very happy!!

Panther Run Elementary School was the best school ever. I miss it soo much. I miss my teachers and friends. It was very fun and safe and every minute of going to that school was memorable!!!!!!!! Shoutout to the Principle Ms. Saef and my 4th grade teacher Ms. Lim I miss u guys soo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't say enough good things about the school. I have two kids and one is still at this school in third grade. My older one already moved on to middle school. The faculty is magnificent with the kids. They all care and seem to love the school and it shows in how they interact with the students. As I noticed and have been a part of it the Autism cluster classes and those teachers eagerness to help them reach their full potential. They make sure that every child is involved and gets to experience all the activities with the rest of the school. The community involvement is great. They instill good moral and social practice in the children. I particularly like the "Pay It Forward" attitude. They are also very into the environment and recycling. Another great thing that they teach the students is the care of animals. They call it "Paw It Forward" where they collect to give to the local animal shelter. The school has a very high parent involvement in helping the school. Regards,

We love Panther Run Elementary! My children have been accepted to several area charter schools, but we turned them all down in favor of Panther Run. The principal, Ms. Saef, is amazing. She truly cares about her staff, the students, and the school. I would recommend this school to anyone!

I love Panther Run Elementary. The teachers are very well qualified and caring for the children like a big family. My son is very happy abouth Panther Run Elem. but this year he will be starting middle school, I am sure he will miss all of the teachers there.

Best school and teachers love it. Both my kids have gone here. Great staff. I highly recommend Panther Run

Drop off at Panther Run is usually pretty smooth. The only thing that usually slows things down are the parents who won't let their students ourt of the car anywhere but the number one position closest to the entrance. At least 10 cars could be dropping off along the lane and the two staff supervising the area rarely budge from the railing to assist or encourage parents to let the children out sooner to keep the line moving. It usually only takles a few minutes to drop off once you enter the liine.

Last modified Panther Run Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.