684 students|Broward

Good

Lakeside Elementary School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 21, 2015
I SEE THOSE SKILLS IN MU DAUGHTER. THE NO BULLYING CAMPAIGN AND WAY SHE FEELS COMPASION AND COMPROMISE WITH HER SCHOOL IN THE RESULT OF THAT SCHOOL CONSTANT REMINDERS TO TAKE THE BEST DECISION ALWAYS !!

Posted August 21, 2015
THE BEST SCHOOL EVER !! TEACHERS, STAFF, KIDS, INFRACSTRUTURE, PROGRAMS, OPPORTUNITIES, EVENTS ..... ENDLESS LIST !! I ADORE LAKESIDE ELEMENTARY - EXCELLENT JOB !!!

Lakeside Elementary School 3

Posted December 02, 2014
This school Is about average, the academia is the very basic and the teachers greatly favorite those students that parents are involve and volunteering. Which I believe they are not being fair with the good students. Overall is just OK.

Lakeside Elementary School 3

Posted February 27, 2014
I myself went to this school growing up. My son started here in 2nd grade we had a lot of trouble with his teacher that year. However, my son was prepared and was academically challenged and is now in Jr. High where he is a top performer. My daughter started Kinder last year and I was not happy. She was not succeeding, had a really tough transition. She received negative feedback on a regular basis. This year in 1st grade she is still struggling however, she is a lot more positive and is catching up. When we have contacted the school our questions were answered however, solutions were not always obtained. I love this area and the school but, I feel that the individual teacher is where success is made.

Lakeside Elementary School 1

Posted October 30, 2013
principal is the worst, I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone with the current leadership

Posted October 15, 2013
My experience with this school has been great all around. My child's K teacher is great & the communication with her is excellent. I am unfortunately moving out of the area & hope that I can find a school similar to this where I am going.

Lakeside Elementary School 4

Posted September 29, 2013
this school is OK, my daughter loves it. My only concern is that they don't use proper hand sanitizing and they get sick a lot, if you take a sanitizer they will take it away from your child.

Posted September 28, 2013
The teachers are great! I love the comunication and the love that they have with my son.

Posted September 27, 2013
My experience has been great in Lakeside Elementary. Last year my daughter started Kinder and we were afraid of her adjustment because she is very shy, we recently moved from another country and english is her second language. Surprisingly thanks to her teacher and the friendly staff the transition was smoothe and quick. She in first grade and she is still very happy and loves going to school every morning. She learn to read and write.. the school is great!

Posted June 07, 2012
Lakeside Elementary is a fantastic school with awesome, dedicated teachers and staff :) I appreciate the way they teach and prepare the students for the FCAT.

Lakeside Elementary School
900 Northwest 136th Avenue, Pembroke Pines, FL  33028
Last modified Lakeside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeside Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top