Lakeside Elementary School 3

Posted February 27, 2014
I myself went to this school growing up. My son started here in 2nd grade we had a lot of trouble with his teacher that year. However, my son was prepared and was academically challenged and is now in Jr. High where he is a top performer. My daughter started Kinder last year and I was not happy. She was not succeeding, had a really tough transition. She received negative feedback on a regular basis. This year in 1st grade she is still struggling however, she is a lot more positive and is catching up. When we have contacted the school our questions were answered however, solutions were not always obtained. I love this area and the school but, I feel that the individual teacher is where success is made.

Lakeside Elementary School 1

Posted October 30, 2013
principal is the worst, I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone with the current leadership

Posted October 15, 2013
My experience with this school has been great all around. My child's K teacher is great & the communication with her is excellent. I am unfortunately moving out of the area & hope that I can find a school similar to this where I am going.

Lakeside Elementary School 4

Posted September 29, 2013
this school is OK, my daughter loves it. My only concern is that they don't use proper hand sanitizing and they get sick a lot, if you take a sanitizer they will take it away from your child.

Posted September 28, 2013
The teachers are great! I love the comunication and the love that they have with my son.

Posted September 27, 2013
My experience has been great in Lakeside Elementary. Last year my daughter started Kinder and we were afraid of her adjustment because she is very shy, we recently moved from another country and english is her second language. Surprisingly thanks to her teacher and the friendly staff the transition was smoothe and quick. She in first grade and she is still very happy and loves going to school every morning. She learn to read and write.. the school is great!

Posted June 07, 2012
Lakeside Elementary is a fantastic school with awesome, dedicated teachers and staff :) I appreciate the way they teach and prepare the students for the FCAT.

Posted June 06, 2012
I have to say this school is great. I have two children at this school. No complaints. All teachers are great. They use the best strategies they can to help students. Very concern with education. Security in school is excellent. I will definetely recommend this school. Very organized.

Posted May 02, 2012
We moved from NJ to this school district because of the teachers and staff. The teachers have all been great, always responding to my questions, emails and notes. I have volunteered in the school for the past 4 years and am always pleased to see the interaction of the students with the staff. The teachers here are superb! They really want all of their students to succeed. The PTA is absolutely wonderful - they give back so much to the school. New principal came in last year, along with budget cuts, but school is still wonderful.

Posted March 23, 2012
I am a grandmother who volunteers one day a week in my grandson's 2nd grade class and I'm so glad I signed up. It's given me a close up view of this wonderful school and my grandson's teacher, Ms. Dewberry, who is absolutely wonderful - we feel very blessed to have Cristian at this school.

Lakeside Elementary School
900 Northwest 136th Avenue, Pembroke Pines, FL  33028
Last modified Lakeside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeside Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top