Posted May 19, 2014
My grandchildren attend the East campus elementary program and the West campus Middle School Program. My granddaughter is in kindergarten and reading at a 2nd grade reading level. There is a big emphasis on reading. Administration staff is very friendly and helpful. Principle is caring and fair. Teachers are outstanding. I am not as familiar with the West Campus Middle School but I agree with a previous reviewer that they are very strict regarding ID badges and uniform compliance. As a parent, you do need to be more on top of what is going on at West campus as their communication system needs some improvement.

Posted September 10, 2013
We just moved back to the United States after being overseas for three years. So far the whole staff at PPCES FSU CAMPUS has been very helpful and understanding with our transition. The teachers reached out to us the first day of school in order to set up a parent teacher meeting. They want us to learn about the curriculum, expectations, standard of conduct, etc. Thanks.

Posted August 28, 2012
Our son attended the PPCES FSU campus from Kindergarten to 5th grade. He was in the ESE program from start to finish and we could not be happier with his progress. The whole school embraced our child and he has made strides beyond our wildest dreams. Mrs. A. Rodriguez is an AMAZING Teacher. We love the staff, the students, the academics....our list goes on and on. Thank you for everything. We are confident that he is now ready for the next chaper in his life, but know that we will miss you more than you know.

Posted August 26, 2012
My son has attended Pines charter since kindergarten. I love the family feeling and the professionalism of the staff. He is in the gifted program and has gotten all the support he needs. I recommend Pines charter to any parent who truly cares about their child's education.

City Of Pembroke Pines Charter School 3

Posted April 20, 2011
As the grandparent of a highschool student at Pines Charter Highschool, I have to say that the Pines Charter School System has failed my grandchild. After being tested and diagnosed with dyslexia, ADD and learning disabilities, my grandchild has not gotten the help that is legally suppose to be given. We have tried to get the proper help since middle school with no success. If your child has any kind of learning disability, the Pines Charter School is not the place for them.

City Of Pembroke Pines Charter School 4

Posted March 22, 2011
I appreciate all the hard work from the teachers. They are very focused on grades. I wish they would have more extracurricular activities and foreign language classes for the child. My child attends the west campus...

Posted September 12, 2010
Both my kids attended this campus since Kindergarten. One has moved on to 6th grade at the Central campus. It is one exceptional school. The Teachers and Staff are caring and very attentive to each child's individual needs. I had concerns with my special needs son and they were addressed immediately and professional by the Principal and Guidance Counselor. Not to mention they strive to maintain their status as an "A" school. They do believe in the motto "no child left behind" The atmosphere is vast different from that of a public school. No violence. I am very active in my kids education and became very active volunteering at this campus. This school offers a private school experience without the private school tuition.

Posted May 25, 2010
My child is just finishing 1st grade at this school, and while this is my first experience with ths school system and I have nothing to compare it to I am nonetheless very satisfiedwith the level of professionalism of the staff. My son has had two good years and is going into the gifted program.

City Of Pembroke Pines Charter School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
My child attends Pembroke Pines Charter East and it is a very good school - they have been outstanding in helping the students meet their goals and becoming the best that they can be. I really love the school and the teachers are the best. May god bless them all I know it is not easy.

Posted April 10, 2010
this school is the best! very big.

City Of Pembroke Pines Charter School
10801 Pembroke Road, Pembroke Pines, FL  33025
Last modified City Of Pembroke Pines Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
City Of Pembroke Pines Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 47 reviews.