PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Today is our son's last day at Cambridge of Pembroke Pines and all what We have to say about them is that they are THE BEST! At Cambridge, We were never afraid to leave our only son in this lovely place. The building is always clean and full of decorations and informative material about what your kid is learning and how they are interacting, there is always a smile to welcome you at the entrance; Miss Cristina, Miss Rebeca, Miss Rosy, Miss Michele are there every time you need them. They are very organized and you are informed all the time through flyers or emails. The teachers are loving and they keep your kid motivated to learn. They have special days that makes it very exciting for your kid to go to school, pajama days, dress up days and so many others, so be prepared to share with your little one the joy of learning in this beautiful place. There are no words that can describe how grateful We are for what they did for our son, they have been like family to us and they will always be in our hearts... We will miss them!!

I believe this school is the best experience I have ever encountered. My son has been attending this school since he was two and he graduates this year. I am already starting to register my 22 month old to start right away. The director and assistant director are two amazing people who are so friendly and are always there. His teachers have been fantastic every year and my child will be graduating being above and beynd prepared for Kindergarten. I would recommend and have recommended this school to everyone I know.

We had an amazing experience at this school! The curriculum is excellent and the kids are engaged in creative and educational activities all day. Cambridge does a great job of teaching through reading, art and tactile activities.

Cambridge is extremely unorganized and there were numerous times where I felt that my child was not properly cared for. One time in particular I received a phone call that my son peed through his change of underwear and I needed to bring another pair. My son was in pull ups at the time and was not wearing underwear! They put somoene else's underwear on him and let him sit in his own pee. Many of the teachers are not certified in teaching, so you don't know what you are dealing with. They can't even get your monthly bill correct. I would highly advise against sending your child here.

Cambridge schools are the worst, they are owned by KinderCare and upcharge for the NAME "Cambridge". I have had nothing but bad experiences with all but a couple of teachers. The director, the receptionist are total and utter snobs with nothing but contempt. I wouldn't recommend this school for a dog let alone a child. It's not worth the money, go to another school there are really good ones out there.

After an incident that required involvement of the district's Director, we were asked by them to give the school another chance. We went back again to register my kid for spring break only to find attitute and rudeness at its best through the receptionist "Rosie". I asked to speak to the principal who assured me that she would speak with her, but after discussing it with my husband he convinced me that we didn't have to accept this behavior and that there were other schools with more caring and professional people... I'm glad I didn't go back, we did find another school and couldn't be happier.

I absolutely love this school. My daughter has learned so much in every aspect because not only are they enforcing academics they are ensuring they are well behaved. My daughter has been there for five months and had a drastic improvement with this preschool. They never watch television as most schools do and they never are sitting around doing just nothing.

My 2 yr old son recently started to attend this school. It is very clean, seems very organized, and his teachers were great. This week they seem to have fired all the teachers in his classroom and they were very experienced. The current teachers seem OK but may be inexperienced with this age group. I am not sure of the turnover rate of their teachers and certainly that is a concern for the stability of the children.

This is a wonderful school. They cover so much with the children. My son really came home having learned something new everyday. One of my only concerns was that his teachers in the lower level classes (18-24 months and 2 y/o classes) weren't as proficient in English as I would have liked them to be.I think he had trouble understanding them through their accents. But at the same time he was very attached to them, you couldn't find more loving,nurturing teachers anywhere.

Last modified Cambridge Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5