K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 04, 2012
Attending Paladin Academy was the best decision my husband and I made for our son. The staff, administration and well rounded curriculum allowed my son to achieve and reach his potential. My son began his schooling there in the eighth grade and graduated High School in June 2011. He received his diploma and is now currently attending College. He attributes his successes to this school. Kudos to a job well done! I recommend this school and give praise to all involved there. I can't say enough! Thank you on behalf of my family and keep doing an amazing job! This school is 5 star in my book!!!!

Posted June 21, 2010
My husband and I love Chesterbrook Academy for our kids. They attend the school currently and they are so happy there. The education they have received is above and beyond what I expected. Their grades are phenomenal. The teachers challenge my kids and they are all above average in their grade levels. The teachers are great and the staff is friendly and caring. Everyone there is like one big family, and we could nat have asked for a better education for our kids. I recommend this school to everyone.

Posted November 17, 2008
We loved Chesterbrook Academy. My daughter attended VPK there. At first it was a little tough, but by the end of the year she was reading and writing. She made amazing progress. Her teachers were so great. I can't say enough good about them. Her kindergarten teacher is amazed at how much she already knows.

Posted August 30, 2008
We love this school! I don't know where that other person's child goes to school but I spend a lot of time at Chesterbrook and only see caring staff. There is little or no behavior problems because the children know what is expected of them. If there ever was a teacher who yelled at the students, he/she is no longer there. The school goes out of its way to meet the needs of parents and act on our concerns.

Posted August 30, 2008
The staff and administration at this school is marelous! They really care about the children's development academically and socially. You can't find another school that knows the students better.

Posted September 06, 2007
The size of the classes are very nice. however for such a small school they have great deficiencies when it comes to control and sueprvision. The rules are just a written paper. Disrespect towards teachers is tolerated or dealt with by yelling. Academics are ok. They could really do better with academics and specials with the tuition prices and the small class sizes.

14900 N.W. 20th Street, Pembroke Pines, FL  33028